Antorus – Heroic Full Gear
Antorus Heroic Full Gear is a great way to gear your character into a full set of 945+ gear, which will suit for progressing Mythic ideally.
Buy Heroic Full Gear in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid
The Antorus, the Burning Throne raid dungeon is the final chapter in the fight against the Legion. Having defeated the eleven bosses, the heroes of Azeroth will finally clear their lands of demons and fel. Use the Antorus Heroic Full Gear boost and get a full set of equipment of 945+ item level, thereby increasing your chances of finding a raid group to master the Mythic mode. This service is perfect for those who do not have a well-coordinated team for the doing of Antorus in heroic mode or there is not a lot of time for the raiding to obtain all parts of the complete set.
We have created several additional services for you. You can choose an option which guarantees you to get 4 pieces of the Tier set (the last one in the Legion add-on). If you choose the “BIS List” option, you will receive the best items that suit your specialization. As always for those who wish to personally participate in the raid, there is the option “Selfplay”. And also we added new options – Offspec and BIS Offspec. Choosing the first you get 3 relics and 2 trinkets for any additional specialization (offspec), and choosing the second. BIS Offspec option you will get the 3 best relics and 2 best trinkets for any additional specialization.
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Heroic Full Gear?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in heroic mode.
- You will receive equipment of 945-955 ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
Tier 21 Gear Sets – Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Minimum 915 Ilvl.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 350 $
- 100 $
- 40 $
- 199 $
- 100 $
- 40 $
- 250 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services