Buy Heroic Loot Run in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid
The last raid dungeon of Legion expansion is Antorus, the Burning Throne. It includes eleven bosses, defeating which the heroes will finally be done with the army of the Burning Legion. Buying the Antorus Loot Run boost on Heroic you will receive 945+ level gear that will simplify your transition to raiding on Mythic mode (it will become available a week after the normal and heroic modes start).
When ordering the the Antorus Loot Run boost , you can choose a more suitable type of loot for you – master loot or persona loot. If you select the Master Loot, you will participate in the rolling of the appropriate items together with other players (which they can also wear), but you can also select priorities for some parts and you are guaranteed to get them if they drop in this raid. Choosing the Personal loot system – you will receive all the items that will drop for character personally.
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Heroic Loot Run?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in heroic mode.
- You will receive equipment of 945-955 ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.