Antorus – Heroic Loot Run
If you want to get great 945+ equipment for every specialization, Antorus – Heroic Loot Run is what you need!
Buy Heroic Loot Run in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid
The last raid dungeon of Legion expansion is Antorus, the Burning Throne. It includes eleven bosses, defeating which the heroes will finally be done with the army of the Burning Legion. Buying the Antorus Loot Run boost on Heroic you will receive 945+ level gear that will simplify your transition to raiding on Mythic mode (it will become available a week after the normal and heroic modes start).
When ordering the the Antorus Loot Run boost , you can choose a more suitable type of loot for you – master loot or persona loot. If you select the Master Loot, you will participate in the rolling of the appropriate items together with other players (which they can also wear), but you can also select priorities for some parts and you are guaranteed to get them if they drop in this raid. Choosing the Personal loot system – you will receive all the items that will drop for character personally.
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Heroic Loot Run?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in heroic mode.
- You will receive equipment of 945-955 ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
Tier 21 Gear Sets – Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Minimum 915 Ilvl.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 205 $
- 300 $
- 15 $
- 15 $
- 15 $
- 60 $
- 90 $
- 80 $
- 30 $
- 30 $
- 30 $
- 110 $
- 90 $
- 100 $
- 55 $
- 130 $
- 85 $
- 250 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services