Antorus – Mythic Loot Run
Antorus – Mythic Loot Run boost will provide you great 960+ ilvl equipment for your needed spec. And thanks to the additional options you will receive exactly what you need!
Buy Mythic Loot Run in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid
Antorus, the Burning Throne is a concluding raid dungeon of Legion expansion. Having overcome all 11 bosses in Mythic mode, you will get best equipment of ilvl 960+ which will suit you all the way to Battle for Azeroth. Mythic mode is already accessible for all players – but even toughest champions find the mode difficult – developers did a good job tuning it! Players stumble across various difficulties at clearing Mythic Antorus, that’s why our service is always ready to help.
Ordering Antorus Mythic Loot Run boost you will participate in rolling some loot with other players who might also need it (relics, tier, trinkets or offsets), but you have an option to pick a priority on these things and you will get all of them which will drop during your run. After killing Argus the Unmaker on Mythic mode, a rare Shackled Ur’zul mount drops – you can order it as an additional option.
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Mythic Loot Run?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in Mithic mode.
- You will receive equipment of 945-955 ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
- With the additional option purchase, you will also get mythic mount – Shackled Ur’zul.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
Tier 21 Gear Sets – Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Minimum 915 Ilvl.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 400 $
- 50 $
- 50 $
- 50 $
- 100 $
- 130 $
- 150 $
- 10 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Hero of the Alliance469 $
Raising your character rating in the RBG sufficient to receive a title of the Hero of Alliance. This service also includes minimum 50 RBG wins necessary for receipt of achievement at the end of a season. Requirements to equipment: complete PvP set 870+ levels. Share account is obligatory. If you don't want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions. Accomplishment terms: 1-2 weeks.
After you buy this service you will obtain up to 800 skill points in one or several, primary or secondary professions.You will get the access to crafting powerful armor of different types, weapons, gems, magic enhancements, glyphs, alchemical potions, gather resources and many other useful or cosmetic items, toys, pets, mounts. Secondary professions will let you to cook the delicious food, skillfully catch a fish, explore archeoligical artifacts or cure your wounds.You will also get appropriate achievements.120 $