After Kil’jaeden downfall Illidan used a sargerite key and opened a portal between Azeroth and Argus. Prophet Velen ordered his Draenei to build a ship named Vindicaar to come back to Argus. Vindicaar will serve as a base for all heroes on their adventure on Argus – it will allow heroes to travel between Azeroth and Argus. You will find on board everything a traveler needs: Innkeeper, mailbox, profession trainers, Dalaran portal, repairs, questgivers, vendors, Vindicaar matrix core, navigation panel and Netherlight Crucible.
A campaign of three parts is present on Argus: The Assault Begins, Dark Awakenings и War of Light and Shadow. Having all three parts of Argus campaign completed you will earn You Are Now Prepared achievement, which is a part of meta achievement “Paragon of Argus”. Each part consists of a big amount of quests, completing those leads to improving Vindicaar. receiving big amounts of Artifact Power, Veiled Argunite; you will unlock navigation panel which helps you travel all across Argus via travel beacons. The main reward is the Netherlight Crucible – tool for improving Artifact Relics. Each parrt of the campaign unlocks different world quests:
- First part opens Krokuun World Quests and Antoran Wastes World Quests.
- Second part opens Mac’Aree World Quests and Nath’raxas Hold World Quests.
- Third part opens Terrace of Kil’jaeden World Quests and Western Mac’Aree World Quests.
More than eighty eight quests await you on Argus campaign. WIthout completing them you will hinder progression of your character considerably, as all new ways of improving your items and new items would not be available for you. That’s why we offer our help in Argus campaign boost.
- Level 110 character.
- Access to Argus.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.