Argus the Unmaker Mythic kill
Ordering Argus the Unmaker kill in Mythic you can not only get Violet Spellwing for your collection, but also Shackled Ur’zul mount is available for the taking!
Buy Argus the Unmaker Mythic kill
In a last raid of Legion expansion, Antorus, the Burning Throne, main villain awaits us – Argus the Unmaker. Someday a great Titan, now a pawn warrior with a broken will controlled by Sargeras. He is located in the throne room in Titans’ pantheon on Argus. To make it to the throne room you will have to overcome 10 bosses in this raid. Slaying Argus in Mythic mode will yield great rewards including achievements. Mythic mode is difficult to complete even for good teams and raids who have great experience in PvE. So our team is always ready to offer our help in killing Mythic Argus – because we only work with best PvE teams in World of Warcraft!
What will I get by ordering Argus Mythic kill?
Killing Argus the Unmaker in Mythic mode you will receive:
- Blood of the Titan. By exchanging this item in Dalaran you will receive a magnificent Violet Spellwing mount.
- A Feat of Strength for killing Argus the Unmaker in heroic mode: Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker.
- With the additional option purchase, you will also get mythic mount – Shackled Ur’zul.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
Argus the Unmaker:
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 220 $
- 220 $
- 150 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Warbound Veteran of the Alliance (300 RBG wins)875 $
Your character will take raid where he will receive 300 wins on the Rated Battlegrounds. Thanks to it you will receive new over rare and very prestigious title: “Warbound”, and also Reins of the Vicious War Steed. Requirementst: 110 character with 840+ ilvl. If you want to play the character yourself, address the operator for refining price and an opportunity.
After you buy this service you will obtain up to 800 skill points in one or several, primary or secondary professions.You will get the access to crafting powerful armor of different types, weapons, gems, magic enhancements, glyphs, alchemical potions, gather resources and many other useful or cosmetic items, toys, pets, mounts. Secondary professions will let you to cook the delicious food, skillfully catch a fish, explore archeoligical artifacts or cure your wounds.You will also get appropriate achievements.120 $
Gladiator – Legion549 $
After you buy this service we will help you to receive the title “Gladiator” or “Fearless Gladiator” and become the proud owner of exclusive and recognizable mount. This elite titles are valued the most in the PvP community as the very limited range of players can get it, that are in the top 0.5% (Gladiator) and top 0.1% (Fearless Gladiator) of regional ladder.
As an additional option selfplay is available up to some easy possible rating.
Character transfer is not required, we assemble group through Battle.net.