Argussian Reach Reputation
Ordering help with leveling Argussian Reach reputatuin you will not only unlock faction useful items, recipes and mounts, but will also unlock Void Elf race (after buying Battle for Azeroth).
Buy boost Argussian Reach Reputation
Attention: Exalted with Argussian Reach is required to unlock Void Elf race in Battle for Azeroth!
Argussian Reach is one of the two reputations that were introduced with the addition of Argus. The surviving refugees and outcasts who did not manage to leave Argus before its capture by the army of the Legion, that’s who the defenders of Argus are. But upon the arrival of the new allies, they swore to return their home. Help the defenders to free the ravaged lands of Argus by forcing the Burning Legion army out of this world. Reputation leveling with Argussian Reach will not only allow you to purchase various rewards, but also it will open access to new race, Void Elf (after purchase of Battle for Azeroth add-on).
How to increase reputation with Argussian Reach?
To increase reputation level with the Argussian Reach to Friendly will not be difficult, for this it is necessary to go through the whole storyline of Argus. But then you have to work harder, you have several ways of raising your reputation above Friendly, such as:
- Doing World quests (75 rep/quest).
- Doing follower missions.
- Doing Emissary quests (1500 rep/quest), you can get them on Krokuun and Mac’Aree.
- Also you can receive a few unique daily quests – in some you will have to kill rare creatures (in example Fragments of the Abyss), in others – visit Legion Invasion Points (in example Invasion of Space). Every quest will grant you 250 reputation.
- Having found and used Demon’s Soulstone you will get +1000 reputation to all Legion factions.
All methods above are good for increasing a reputation, but they all require a lot of time. Therefore, we have created a service for you to raise the reputation of the Argussian Reach, where you can choose the reputation level you need (Revered or Exalted). This service will save you a lot of time, which you can spend on more interesting activities in World of Warcraft. And if you haven’t had time to get access to Argus, then you can choose an additional option and we will open you a new world of the World of Warcraft universe.
What rewards can I get for Argussian Reach reputation?
All reputation items from Argussian Reach can be bought from Toraan the Revered for gold.
- Friendly: You can buy two recipes for Enchanting and Inscription;
- Honored: You can buy a pet Orphaned Marsuul, Crystalline Campfire and a very useful item for miners – Krokul Mining Pick;
- Revered: You can buy an Alchemy recipe, Krokul Flute and Boon of the Steadfast;
- Exalted: You can buy two more Alchemy recipes, Argussian Reach Tabard and six Talbuk mounts;
- With reputation boost to Exalted you will also get Protector of the Argussian Reach achievement which is a requirement for metaachievement Paragon of Argus and title the Lightbringer.
Completing this service will take 2 weeks.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Access to Argus.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 30 $
- 10 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.21 $
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!3350 $Rated 5.00 out of 5