The Army of Light is one of two factions that was introduced with the release of Argus. Argus fell, but there remained the strongest Draenei warriors, who retreated from the fight against the Legion and followed the first naaru X’era to other worlds. In each new world they found allies and filled their ranks. Standing side by side with the Army of Light you will receive worthy rewards.
How to increase reputation with Army of Light?
To increase reputation level with the Army of Light to Friendly will not be difficult, for this it is necessary to go through the whole storyline of Argus. But then you have to work harder, you have several ways of raising your reputation above Friendly, such as:
- Doing World quests (75 rep/quest).
- Doing follower missions.
- Doing Emissary quests (1500 rep/quest), you can get them on Krokuun and Antoran Wastes.
- Having found and used Demon’s Soulstone you will get +1000 reputation to all Legion factions.
When you try to increase the Army of Light reputation, it will be best to use all available methods, but it will take a lot of time every day, and in fact there are many other more interesting activities in the game. What to do? You can use our service to boost the Army of Light reputation, this service is created to save your time. And if you haven’t had time to get access to Argus, then you can choose an additional option and we will open a new world of the World of Warcraft universe for you.
What rewards can I get for Army of Light reputation?
All reputation items from Army of Light can be bought from Vindicator Jaelaana for gold.
- Friendly: 2 Inscription recipes.
- Honored: Cloak that suits all classes Embroidered Lightforged Drape.
- Revered: Eight recipes for different professions and Boon of the Lightbearer.
- Exalted: You can buy Lightforged Augment Rune, Army of the Light Tabard and magnificent mount Lightforged Warframe.
- Upon hitting Exalted with the Army of Light you will also get an achievement Officer of the Light which is a requirement for meta-achievement Paragon of Argus and Lightbringer title.
Completion time 3-4 weeks.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Access to Argus.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.