Broken Shore Accesd
If you still haven’t earned access to the Broken Shore, we will fix that matter in less than an hour!
Broken Shore is a Legion location introduced in patch 7.2, which allows you to find new World Quests, acquire new mounts and pets, Sentinax events and much more.
Introduced lots of world quests with Artifact Power, Gear, Order Resources, Gold and new currency – Legionfall War Supplies. Every quest completed will yield some Armies of Legionfall reputation. New Pet Masters have been added alongside new Pet World Quests.
New Mount and Pet
You now have the opportunity to add a new rare Mount Fathom Dweller and pet Hungering Claw to your collection. This mount can be obtained as a reward for the completion of a worldquest DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering, but not everything is so simple – to get access to this quests you need to complete a chain of quests. This chain begins on the Broken Shore at NPC Drak’tul. After you perform all the prequests for it, a new World Quest will appear in center of the Eye of Azshara.
Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches
Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches are chests with various rewards such as equipment, Artifact Power, Norgannon’s Foresight – Legendary item in Feet slot, made for Mages, Priests and Warlocks. And miscellaneous items which can be vendored for some gold. Caches are only available on Broken Short after Mage Tower is up.
You can build three structures on the Broken Shore, each with unique buffs and perks – Mage Tower, Command Center and Nether Disruptor. Sometimes Legion will attack your buildings, reducing its hitpoints. Eventually the building will be destroyed and has to be rebuilt again. You can build it with Legionfall Wall Supplies.
You can get nice equipment on Broken Shore. There are few ways of getting gear:
- After building of one structure, World Bosses: Si’vash, Apocron, Malificus, Brutallus. will appear on Broken Shore. They drop item level 900+ gear.
- WIth Dauntless Trinket you can receive item level 850+ for your specialization. You can get them by killing rare monsters on Broken Shore or bought for 400 Nethershards from Warmage Kath’leen.
We have only covered around half of activities available on the Broken Shore! If you still don’t have access there, hurry! Or if you don’t want to waste your time for such tedious tasks, let ous professionals do the job!
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 10 $
- 125 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will obtain up to 800 skill points in one or several, primary or secondary professions.You will get the access to crafting powerful armor of different types, weapons, gems, magic enhancements, glyphs, alchemical potions, gather resources and many other useful or cosmetic items, toys, pets, mounts. Secondary professions will let you to cook the delicious food, skillfully catch a fish, explore archeoligical artifacts or cure your wounds.You will also get appropriate achievements.120 $
Hero of the Alliance469 $
Raising your character rating in the RBG sufficient to receive a title of the Hero of Alliance. This service also includes minimum 50 RBG wins necessary for receipt of achievement at the end of a season. Requirements to equipment: complete PvP set 870+ levels. Share account is obligatory. If you don't want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions. Accomplishment terms: 1-2 weeks.