Broken Shore Accesd
If you still haven’t earned access to the Broken Shore, we will fix that matter in less than an hour!
Broken Shore is a Legion location introduced in patch 7.2, which allows you to find new World Quests, acquire new mounts and pets, Sentinax events and much more.
Introduced lots of world quests with Artifact Power, Gear, Order Resources, Gold and new currency – Legionfall War Supplies. Every quest completed will yield some Armies of Legionfall reputation. New Pet Masters have been added alongside new Pet World Quests.
New Mount and Pet
You now have the opportunity to add a new rare Mount Fathom Dweller and pet Hungering Claw to your collection. This mount can be obtained as a reward for the completion of a worldquest DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering, but not everything is so simple – to get access to this quests you need to complete a chain of quests. This chain begins on the Broken Shore at NPC Drak’tul. After you perform all the prequests for it, a new World Quest will appear in center of the Eye of Azshara.
Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches
Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches are chests with various rewards such as equipment, Artifact Power, Norgannon’s Foresight – Legendary item in Feet slot, made for Mages, Priests and Warlocks. And miscellaneous items which can be vendored for some gold. Caches are only available on Broken Short after Mage Tower is up.
You can build three structures on the Broken Shore, each with unique buffs and perks – Mage Tower, Command Center and Nether Disruptor. Sometimes Legion will attack your buildings, reducing its hitpoints. Eventually the building will be destroyed and has to be rebuilt again. You can build it with Legionfall Wall Supplies.
You can get nice equipment on Broken Shore. There are few ways of getting gear:
- After building of one structure, World Bosses: Si’vash, Apocron, Malificus, Brutallus. will appear on Broken Shore. They drop item level 900+ gear.
- WIth Dauntless Trinket you can receive item level 850+ for your specialization. You can get them by killing rare monsters on Broken Shore or bought for 400 Nethershards from Warmage Kath’leen.
We have only covered around half of activities available on the Broken Shore! If you still don’t have access there, hurry! Or if you don’t want to waste your time for such tedious tasks, let ous professionals do the job!
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 10 $
- 125 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.21 $
Gladiator – Legion549 $
After you buy this service we will help you to receive the title “Gladiator” or “Fearless Gladiator” and become the proud owner of exclusive and recognizable mount. This elite titles are valued the most in the PvP community as the very limited range of players can get it, that are in the top 0.5% (Gladiator) and top 0.1% (Fearless Gladiator) of regional ladder.
As an additional option selfplay is available up to some easy possible rating.
Character transfer is not required, we assemble group through Battle.net.
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!2350 $