A final chapter of Legion expansion has begun with the release of 7.2 patch. New big zone opened – Broken Shore, where players need to complete long campaign with region-wide building effort and stop Kil’Jaeden.
When Mage tower is constructed players have access to specific challenges, where you need to defeat raid style boss encounters by solo and get reward new Artifact Weapon Appearance. There are 7 different challenges for some roles and specializations:
- Closing the Eye – Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Havoc Demon Hunter, Frost Death Knight, Arms Warrior
- An Impossible Foe – Feral Druid, Outlaw Rogue, Unholy Death Knight, Fury Warrior, Fire Mage, Elemental Shaman
- The God-Queen’s Fury – Arcane Mage, Assassination Rogue, Retribution Paladin, Enhancement Shaman, Demonology Warlock
- Feltotem’s Fall – Discipline Priest, Windwalker Monk, Beast Mastery Hunter, Destruction Warlock
- The Highlord’s Return – Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior
- End of the Risen Threat – Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman
- Thwarting the Twins – Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, Marksmanship Hunter, Balance Druid, Frost Mage
Ordering Class Challenge Appearance you get:
- Completed challenge for selected class specialization and new Artifact Weapon Appearance for this specialization.
- Achievement A Challenging Look
Main requirements for class challenges it’s Mage Tower active in your region (which lasts 3 days after activation), 35+ Artifact Traits and 900+ level of equipment for chosen specs. And challenge will be completed in 1 day or less.