A final chapter of Legion expansion has begun with the release of 7.2 patch. New big zone opened – Broken Shore, where players need to complete long campaign with region-wide building effort and stop Kil’Jaeden.
When Mage tower is constructed players have access to specific challenges, where you need to defeat raid style boss encounters by solo and get reward new Artifact Weapon Appearance. There are 7 different challenges for some roles and specializations:
- Closing the Eye – Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Havoc Demon Hunter, Frost Death Knight, Arms Warrior
- An Impossible Foe – Feral Druid, Outlaw Rogue, Unholy Death Knight, Fury Warrior, Fire Mage, Elemental Shaman
- The God-Queen’s Fury – Arcane Mage, Assassination Rogue, Retribution Paladin, Enhancement Shaman, Demonology Warlock
- Feltotem’s Fall – Discipline Priest, Windwalker Monk, Beast Mastery Hunter, Destruction Warlock
- The Highlord’s Return – Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior
- End of the Risen Threat – Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman
- Thwarting the Twins – Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, Marksmanship Hunter, Balance Druid, Frost Mage
Ordering Class Challenge Appearance you get:
- Completed challenge for selected class specialization and new Artifact Weapon Appearance for this specialization.
- Achievement A Challenging Look
Main requirements for class challenges it’s Mage Tower active in your region (which lasts 3 days after activation), 35+ Artifact Traits and 900+ level of equipment for chosen specs. And challenge will be completed in 1 day or less.
- Account sharing.
- Level 110 character.
- 35+ Artifact Traits and 900+ level of equipment for chosen specs.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.