With a release of 7.2.5 patch players now have access to final part of class hall questline – that effectively means players can obtain class mounts. Every class mount has a unique effect for mount-up and dismissal, in example warlocks’ and paladins’ mounts leave a beautiful trail, and Monks trained their tigers to speak. Mounts will be available to all characters of given class on the account. To obtain class mount several objectives must be done. Mainly, complete final part of class campaign, including a special themathic scenario. It will be available after:
- Completing all previous class hall quests;
- Completing “Broken Isles Pathfinder” (flying in Legion);
- Completing “Breaching the Tomb” (11-week Legionfall Campaign).
Having those completed you will obtain a default class mount. There are few colours too, they can be unlocked via various ways:
- Purchased in Class Hall for 1000 resources. You have to have your Artifact fully leveled to purchase that.
- Some classes have changing colors when changing specialization.
- Druids have color depending on race of the character.
- Some classes have just one mount, so as a bonus you can receive a pet or a toy, in example Tiny Warglaives for Demon Hunters or Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu for Monks.
Almost all class mounts have different color version depends from spec or even from Artifact model:
- Demon Hunter – Slayer’s Felbroken Shrieker (no color variations).
- Death Knight – Decaying Reins of the Vilebrood Vanquisher (based on specialization – Red Blood, Blue Frost, Green Unholy).
- Druid – Archdruid’s Lunarwing Form (4 colors, one per race. Troll: red, tauren: brown, worgen: white, black: night elf).
- Hunter – Trust of a Loyal Wolfhawk, Trust of a Fierce Wolfhawk, Trust of a Dire Wolfhawk.
- Mage – Archmage’s Prismatic Disc (colors based on specialization – Purple Arcane, Orange Fire, Blue Frost).
- Monk – Ban-lu, Grandmaster’s Companion (no colors, Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu pet after achieving Power Ascended trait)
- Paladin – Glowing Reins of the Golden Charger (from Power Ascended artifact trait, Heraldic Reins of the Valorous Charger Holy, Harsh Reins of the Vengeful Charger Retribution, Stoic Reins of the Vigilant Charger Protection).
- Priest – High Priest’s Lightsworn Seeker (colors based on specialization – Silver Discipline, Gold Holy, Purple Shadow).
- Rogue – Razor-Lined Reins of Dark Portent, Midnight Black Reins of Dark Portent, Mephitic Reins of Dark Portent, Bloody Reins of Dark Portent.
- Shaman – Raging Tempest Totem (colors based on specialization – Fire Elemental, Air Enhancement, Water Restoration).
- Warlock – Netherlord’s Chaotic Wrathsteed, Hellblazing Reins of the Brimstone Dreadsteed, Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Dreadsteed.
- Warrior – Iron Reins of the Bloodthirsty War Wyrm (color based on your specialization: Arms for Red, Fury for Grey, Protection for Purple).