With help of this service you can get a unique class mount for your collection, which will change its appearance depending even on your specialization.
With a release of 7.2.5 patch players now have access to final part of class hall questline – that effectively means players can obtain class mounts. Every class mount has a unique effect for mount-up and dismissal, in example warlocks’ and paladins’ mounts leave a beautiful trail, and Monks trained their tigers to speak. Mounts will be available to all characters of given class on the account. To obtain class mount several objectives must be done. Mainly, complete final part of class campaign, including a special themathic scenario. It will be available after:
- Completing all previous class hall quests;
- Completing “Broken Isles Pathfinder” (flying in Legion);
- Completing “Breaching the Tomb” (11-week Legionfall Campaign).
Having those completed you will obtain a default class mount. There are few colours too, they can be unlocked via various ways:
- Purchased in Class Hall for 1000 resources. You have to have your Artifact fully leveled to purchase that.
- Some classes have changing colors when changing specialization.
- Druids have color depending on race of the character.
- Some classes have just one mount, so as a bonus you can receive a pet or a toy, in example Tiny Warglaives for Demon Hunters or Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu for Monks.
Almost all class mounts have different color version depends from spec or even from Artifact model:
- Demon Hunter – Slayer’s Felbroken Shrieker (no color variations).
- Death Knight – Decaying Reins of the Vilebrood Vanquisher (based on specialization – Red Blood, Blue Frost, Green Unholy).
- Druid – Archdruid’s Lunarwing Form (4 colors, one per race. Troll: red, tauren: brown, worgen: white, black: night elf).
- Hunter – Trust of a Loyal Wolfhawk, Trust of a Fierce Wolfhawk, Trust of a Dire Wolfhawk.
- Mage – Archmage’s Prismatic Disc (colors based on specialization – Purple Arcane, Orange Fire, Blue Frost).
- Monk – Ban-lu, Grandmaster’s Companion (no colors, Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu pet after achieving Power Ascended trait)
- Paladin – Glowing Reins of the Golden Charger (from Power Ascended artifact trait, Heraldic Reins of the Valorous Charger Holy, Harsh Reins of the Vengeful Charger Retribution, Stoic Reins of the Vigilant Charger Protection).
- Priest – High Priest’s Lightsworn Seeker (colors based on specialization – Silver Discipline, Gold Holy, Purple Shadow).
- Rogue – Razor-Lined Reins of Dark Portent, Midnight Black Reins of Dark Portent, Mephitic Reins of Dark Portent, Bloody Reins of Dark Portent.
- Shaman – Raging Tempest Totem (colors based on specialization – Fire Elemental, Air Enhancement, Water Restoration).
- Warlock – Netherlord’s Chaotic Wrathsteed, Hellblazing Reins of the Brimstone Dreadsteed, Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Dreadsteed.
- Warrior – Iron Reins of the Bloodthirsty War Wyrm (color based on your specialization: Arms for Red, Fury for Grey, Protection for Purple).
By ordering Class mount service you will additionally recieve:
- Account sharing.
- Level 110 character
- Your equipment does not matter.
- Access to Withered Army Training scenario.
- To complete the service with Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One option we will need a level 110 character with a minimum item level of 810.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 199 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.2