Our experienced players can help you save your valued time completing criteria for Draenor Pathfinder meta-achievement and obtain it for you in shortest time.
In Patch 6.2 for World of Warcraft, the developers have added an achievement completable in a new Tanaan Jungle zone called Draenor Pathfinder. When you complete the achievement on one character, all your characters on the Battle.net account get the rewards. This particular achievement rewards the player with a Soaring Skyterror mount and ability to fly in Draenor (going to be implemented in 6.2.1 patch that already hit Public Test Realms). Of course, this achievement is not easy as one could think – it requires the player to complete several challenging and time-consuming criteria:
- Explore Draenor – fully discover a map of each and every Draenor location.
- Loremaster of Draenor – fully complete each Draenor’s location quest objectives.
- Securing Draenor – complete all of Draenor’s extra objectives (ones that are shown as crossed swords on the map)
- Tanaan Diplomat – hitting Revered with all new Tanaan factions. This takes couple weeks (can be sped up by grinding Champion rares in Draenor).
- Master Treasure Hunter – collect 100 vignette treasures located all over Tanaan jungle (there is 101 treasure in Tanaan overall).
Delivery time: 7-14 days.
- Level 100 character.
- Level 3 Garrison.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services