Gearing Boost service became really popular in Legion! Buying gearing boost will save you a lot of time, as the more average item level you want, the harder is it to actually farm! To get equipment up to item level 905 you will need to farm Mythic+ dungeons, and for higher level gear it is raids in Heroic and Mythic.
You can select the average item level most suited for you considering your in-game demands. Gearing boost (ilvl) is perfect for readying up for raiding, or for players who just recently started playing World of Warcraft and want to get into high endgame as fast as possible.
Buying Gearing boost from us you can be sure in quick and consistent execution. Our booster teams will farm needed amount of equipment to increase your item level to desired one, suited to your class and specialization. Time of completion depends on needed item level, you can get more info from our managers on Skype boosting_pro or using Live Chat on the website.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.