Order service G’huun kill in Uldir
G’huun is the last boss in Uldir raid dungeon, embodying rot, perdition and decay. This disgusting creature was created by the Titans in the laboratories of Uldir, and there it was sealed later. But as it often happens the curiosity of those living in Azeroth led to the fact that the seals were opened and now you – the heroes will have to clean out the Titan’s experimental laboratory in order to protect your world.
G’huun, like most of the final bosses, is the hardest to beat, you have to try hard. From G’huun, excellent items, including weapons, drop, and the higher the difficulty of the raid, the more powerful will be the loot. Killing G’huun in heroic or mythic difficulty, you will receive the Ahead of the Curve feat of strength, which is available for a limited amount of time.
Buying G’huun Kill from us:
- You will receive items dropped from G’hunn with a personal loot system;
- You will receive a lot of Azerite for leveling your Heart of Azeroth;
- When ordering G’huun kill in a heroic or mythic mode, you will receive Feats of Strength Ahead of the Curve: G’huun;
- We use your country’s VPN to secure your account.
Useful information Uldir raid:
There are 8 bosses waiting for you in Uldir: Fetid Devourer, Vectis, MOTHER, Taloc, Zek’voz, Mythrax the Unraveler, Zul, G’huun. To complete this raid in Normal mode it’s advised to have at least itemlevel 340+ gear. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- LFR mode (25 players), Loot ilvl 340+;
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 355+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 370+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 385+.