Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.
Glory of the Legion Hero is a meta-achievement which includes 26 achievements doable in new 5-man Legion dungeons on mythic difficulty. Each of the achievements are unique and difficult in their own way. If you do not have well-prepared team then doing any of this achievements may be too much of a challenge, and doing all of them will be near impossible.
The reward for completing Glory of the Legion Hero meta-achievement is a mount – Leyfeather Hippogryph. This gorgeous mount will be added to your collection and will be harmonious with Broken Isles’ surroundings. One of its advantages is also that its a flying mount where you have flying skill, though unfortunately flying isn’t available in Legion expansion yet. With the completion of Glory of the Legion Hero achievement you will also unlock one of the appearances for your Artifact weapon. A nice bonus is that this achievement is account-wide, which means if you get it with one character then your other characters will get it too. Glory of the Legion Hero is a part of the Fighting with Style: Valorous achievement.
One of the requirements to do Glory of Legion Hero achievements is leveling your reputation with Nighfallen in Suramar up to 8000 points in Honored, out of 12000, which unlocks you two instances: Court of Stars and The Arcway. In these dungeons there are few achievements also included in Glory of the Legion Hero. If you cannot, or do not want to farm reputation with Nightfallen you can use our services and we will gladly help you with it.
What exactly will i get by ordering Glory of the Legion Hero?
- Meta-achievement Glory of the Legion Hero, which includes 26 achievements ( 385 achievement points ).
- Reins of Leyfeather Hippogryph.
- All loot that drops during the process for your spec, which includes 840+ item level equipment and a chance to get a Legendary.
- Considerable amount of Artifact Power.
- Achievements for completing all dungeons on Mythic difficulty: : Mythic: Assault on the Violet Hold, Mythic: Black Rook Hold, Mythic: Court of Stars, Mythic: Darkheart Thicket, Mythic: Eye of Azshara, Mythic: Halls of Valor, Mythic: Maw of Souls, Mythic: Neltharion’s Lair, Mythic: The Arcway, Mythic: Vault of the Wardens;
Time for completion:
To complete all achievements for Glory of the Legion Hero we will need 3 weeks. Unfortunately it is not possible to complete it faster due to bosses rotation in Violet Hold each week.
- Level 110 character.
- Minimum item level of 810 on given character.
- 8000 out of 12000 Honored reputation with Nightfallen.
- Account sharing or Selfpaly (additional option).
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 40 $
- 40 $
- 30 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Hero of the Alliance469 $
Raising your character rating in the RBG sufficient to receive a title of the Hero of Alliance. This service also includes minimum 50 RBG wins necessary for receipt of achievement at the end of a season. Requirements to equipment: complete PvP set 870+ levels. Share account is obligatory. If you don't want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions. Accomplishment terms: 1-2 weeks.
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.