Glory of the Raider (25 player)
With purchasing this service we will help you receive achievement Glory of the Raider (25 player). You will receive 240 achievements points in the overall ranking.
Glory of the Raider (25 people and 10 people) are the first achievements from the section of glorys added to WoW with release Wrath of the Lich King expansion. For completing this achievement players needed to perform difficult tasks and actions during fights with bosses in raid dungeon Naxxramas and in the Eye of Eternity. Apart from achievements on bosses kills it is necessary to complete 16 more additional. But an award for such difficult tests was flying mount – proto-drake.
The Gory of the Raider (25 players) is already not so popular as other similar achievements because players aren’t given in an award mount any more. But having closed all necessary achievements you receive 240 points in the overall ranking that not so small amount. Many players can’t complete Glory of the Raider (25 players) because of the requirement for a large number of people during completing of achievements. We will help you with achievement Gory of the Raider (25 players), from you only 80 level character will be required.
Buying from us service Glory of the Raider (25 players) you with guarantee receive:
- Achievement: Glory of the Raider (25 player).
- Achievements, which included in Glory: The Dedicated Few (25 player), Make Quick Werk of Him (25 player), Momma Said Knock You Out (25 player), And They Would All Go Down Together (25 player), The Spellweaver’s Downfall (25 player), A Poke in the Eye (25 player), Denyin’ the Scion (25 player), The Hundred Club (25 player), Arachnophobia (25 player), The Safety Dance (25 player), Shocking! (25 player), Subtraction (25 player), You Don’t Have an Eternity (25 player), Gonna Go When the Volcano Blows (25 player), The Twilight Zone (25 player), Just Can’t Get Enough (25 player).
- Level 80 character.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Glory of the Draenor Raider
Upon purchase of this service we will help you to receive achievement Glory of Hellfire raider. An award for accomplishment of this achievement is the mount the Infernal Direwolf, the mighty draenor animal struck with Gul’dan’s Fel magic.1100 $Rated 5.00 out of 5
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.2