Gul’dan – orc warlock who destroyed the own tribe after received forces from the new patrons demons from the Burning Legion. In the history of World of Warcraft figures two Gul’dans. The first perished in Sargeras’s tomb on the Broken Isles. Current (second), from the parallel Universe succeeded in the embodiment of plans of the Legion slightly more and controls invasion of the Legion into Azeroth now. This time his masters brought him on the Broken Isles where Gul’dan was justified in Suramar in the Nighthold and uses power of the Nightwell and the prisoned Illidan for some strong ritual, probably again to call the strongest demons of the Legion to Azeroth. Here and the task for brave defenders of Azeroth – to kill the next villain.
Gul’dan is the 10th last boss in a raid dungeon the Nighthold. He drops very strong gear items, and also two mounts – Living Infernal Core (random drop on any difficulty) and Fiendish Hellfire Core (mythic difficulty only, 100% drop chance). Also you receive achievement Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan, if you kill him before next raid dungeon release. If you lack time or opportunities independently to kill Gul’dan – our players with pleasure will take you or your character in raid for fast and fun kill.
Depending on complexity, your character will be booked in the nearest raid (if you have no wishes on any certain period). Specify raid time at our managers in Skype or in a live-chat on the website.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.