Titans create the Emerald Dream as a projection of an ideal version of Azeroth – a perfect image of nature untouched by civilization. However during many years the druids felt some dread presence in the Dream and spreading its influence. Demons of Legion and the Nightmare Lord Xavius sped up this process and unleashed the dark power which can corrupt all of Azeroth. To prevent this you have to destroy the heart of its spreading.
The first raid in Legion – The Emerald Nightmare is the only one available yet. It is the only place where you can get the best equipment. This raid has three difficulty modes: normal, heroic and mythic. Many guilds are yet to complete Heroic, let alone Mythic. You can say that it is a hardcore raid instance and without well-thought and good equipment you won’t defeat seven bosses of the Emerald Nightmare. We have prepared our “Heroic Loot Run – The Emerald Nightmare” service to help you gear up for Mythic difficulty. By ordering this service you will get nice 865+ item level equipment for your specialisation which will greatly benefit your chances to defeat bosses of the Emerald NIghtmare.
We have several options for this service depending on your priorities. If you do not need some specific items you can lower the price of the service by not looting them if they drop. You can also choose to have a priority for specific items such as relics and offsets (neck, cloak, rings) to guarantee their acquirement. If you do not get enough items which we guarantee in one loot run we will do another one for free.
What exactly will i get by ordering Heroic Loot Run in The Emerald Nightmare?
- You will get achievements of each quarter of The Emerald Nightmare: Darkbough, Tormented Guardians, Ahead of the Curve: Xavius
- You will get loot for your specialisation of item level 865+.
- We guarantee at least 6 items in one loot run with master loot, while other shops can give you multiple items for the same slot and count them as separate.
- By choosing offset and relic priority and if none of these items drop for you during loot run we will do another loot run to get those items.
- A chance to get a Legendary!
Time for completion:
To fulfill this service we will need 2 hours since the raid start. You can get information about raid schedule from our managers.
Useful information about Emerald Nightmare raid instance.
This raid is the first one in Legion expansion. Emerald Nightmare consist of three wings in which seven bosses await you: Urson, Nythendra, Nightmare Dragons, Cenarius, Il’gynoth the Heart of Corruption, Elerethe Renferal and Xavius, the final boss. Optimal item level for completing Emerald Nightmare on normal difficulty is 835, more is better. Raid is available on three difficulties:
- Normal ( from 10 to 30 players using flex system), 850+ item level drop.
- Heroic Normal ( from 10 to 30 players using flex system), 865+ item level drop.
- Mythic mode. This is the hardest one and is available with 20 players. 880+ item level drop.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Your item level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.