And here Azeroth’s defenders at last have overtaken the mighty warlock Gul’dan who has taken refuge in the Nighthold. Where they should overcome serious opponents, including Gul’dan and finally stop invasion of the Legion into Azeroth and release Illidan Stormrage.
The Nighthold – this is largest raid dungeon of the Legion which will be started on January 17, 2017. In the Nighthold you will battle against ten new bosses who have unique abilities. Each boss drops armor items with different item levels starting from 885 and higher and also new Tier Armor Set (6 items in set), which can be taken from tier set token for every class . The difficulties and wings of a raid dungeon the Nighthold will be open in several stages:
- Tuesday, January 17th US / Wednesday, January 18 EU: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open
- Tuesday, January 24th US / Wednesday, January 25 EU: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open
- Tuesday, February 7 US / Wednesday, February 8 EU: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens
- Tuesday, February 21 US / Wednesday, February 22 EU: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens
- Tuesday, March 7 US / Wednesday, March 8 EU: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens
We made for you several additional options in Loot priority on necessary types of items. Choosing the option “priority” on any of types you with guarantee receive these items on your specialization if they drops in raid. If you don’t choose any additional options, then these items will be played by the “roll” system among players to whom they suit. In case of order the Nighthold heroic lootrun you with guarantee receive 7 items of equipment.
What will I receive ordering the service Nighthold heroic lootrun?
- Irrespective of whether you have ordered additional options or not, you with guarantee receive the following:
- You receive all dropped equipment 885+ on your specialization
- We guarantee receiving a 7 various items with Master Loot option
- Achievements for raid bosses kills in the heroic difficulty: Arcing Aqueducts, Betrayer’s Rise, Nightspire, Royal Athenaeum
- Feats of Strength: Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan
- some quanity of Artifact Power
- An opportunity to receive a legendary item
You have a unique opportunity to become one of the first owner of a new mount Living Infernal Core. It is drops from Gul’dan in a raid dungeon the Nighthold in heroic difficulty. The drop chance of this mount isn’t so high, but in case of order Living Infernal Core as an additional option to this service – you with guarantee will receive it to your collection.
Useful information about a raid dungeon the Nighthold:
By killing bosses in the Nighthold heroic you can receive:
- Skorpyron, Chronomatic Anomaly and Trilliax are ilvl 885+
- Spellblade Aluriel, Tichondrius, Krosus, High Botanist Tel’arn, Star Augur Etraeus, Elisande are ilvl 890+
- Gul’dan is ilvl 895+
Tokens for Tier 19 armor set you can get by killing bosses:
- Elisande – Helm
- Krosus – Chest
- Tichondrius – Shoulder
- Star Augur Etraeus – Gloves
- Gul’dan – Legs
- Trilliax – Cape
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.