Heroic Loot Run – Tomb of Sargeras
With help of Heroic Loot Run – Tomb of Sargeras you will get great equipment of item level 900+ for your chosen spec which will help you in Mythic mode.
Very soon a new, fourth raid in Legion will be released. In Tomb of Sargeras you will encounter Kil’jaeden – but first of all you will have to defeat eight more bosses. We offer you a service for clearing Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty. This service will allow you to get great items for your character, which will allow you to battle Mythic mode bosses with ease!
For the convenience, we have made this service with two loot systems present. Master Loot – you will be rolling some of the equipment alongside other customers, although you will have an option to choose a priority on selected items so you will get them all when they drop – or you can pass on some of the items to reduce the price. Personal loot – you will attend a raid with Personal Loot and get the items which will drop to you personally via the loot system.
As always, you can entrust our raiders to do the raid for you (piloted) or take part in the raid yourself for an extra fee (selfplay). Please consider the fact that your item level for Piloted service has to be 900 or above. If you don’t have 900+ item level, you have to select an option “I don’t have 900+ ilvl”, as it will make the raid significantly harder. This option will be needed for first two weeks after the patch.
What will I get for ordering Heroic Loot Run – Tomb of Sargeras?
- You will receive 4 achievements for kills of nine bosses of Tomb of Sargeras in Normal: Chamber of the Avatar, The Gates of Hell, Wailing Halls, Deceiver’s Fall.
- You will receive equipment of item level 900 – 910 > 915 – 925 depending on selected options;
- We guarantee at least 6 items in different slots in Master Loot, while other shops might give you multiple items in one slot;
- Chance to receive a Legendary.
Useful information about Tomb of Sargeras.
Tomb of Sargeras consists of three wings, where nine bosses await you — Harjatan, Mistress Sassz’ine, Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Fallen Avatar, The Desolate Host, Maiden of Vigilance, Sisters of the Moon and Kil’jaeden. For completion of this raid in piloted mode it’s advised to have item level 900+. Raid is available in a few formats:
- Normal (10-30 people, using Flex system), drops of item level 885+
- Heroic (10-30 people, using Flex system), drops of item level 900+
- Mythic (20 people, hardest mode of the raid), drops of item level 915+
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Item level 900+.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 100 $
- 53 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 30 $
- 60 $
- 50 $
- 25 $
- 45 $
- 45 $
- 0 $
- 15 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!2350 $