Buy Ironclad Frostclaw mount boost
Ironclad Frostclaw – a new mount which will become available with 8.1.5 patch launch. Fierce predator was caught in snowy Alterac Valley and tamed for Alliance warrors’ needs. Receiving Ironclad Frostclaw mount will be possible for “Two Sides to Every Tale” achievement. This requires you to complete war campaign on Alliance and Horde on one account. As a bonus, you will receive a Bloodflank Charger mount for Horde players.
Buying Ironclad Frostclaw in our shop you will get:
- You will get Ironclad Frostclaw world of warcraft mount.
- You will get Bloodflank Charger world of warcraft mount.
- You will get achievement Two Sides to Every Tale.
- When fulfilling your order we will keep all items our boosters get, including ingame currency and loot.
Features when ordering Ironclad Frostclaw mount service:
- Ironclad Frostclaw mount is available only for Alliance players.
- Bloodflank Charger mount is available only for Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Ironclad Frostclaw boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Ironclad Frostclaw mount boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- Ordering Ironclad Frostclaw mount boost you can also buy additional options and thus save significant amount of money compared to ordering extra services one by one.
- Ground speed 60% or 100% (depends on your riding skill).
Requirements for Ironclad Frostclaw mount service:
- One character level 120 for the Horde.
- One character level 120 for the Alliance.
- Account Sharing.
- Apprentice Riding (75).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.