Achievement and title Khan is a complex achievement which contains impressive list of criterias earned on the battlegrounds. They require huge amount of time, dedicated team and personal skill. Achievement and title Khan contains following criterias:
- Master of the Battle for Gilneas. Which requires: Get 100 victories in the Battle for Gilneas. Take 50 flags.Defend 2 bases in a single match. Overcome a 500 resource disadvantage in a match and claim victory. Win the match in 6 minutes. Assault and defend a base in a single match. Gasp under the double rainbow. Win a match with a score 2000-0. Assault 2 bases in a single match. Recap the flag 10 times. Win 10 matches while controlling all 3 flags. Win a match by 500 or less points.In a single match get 10 honorable kills at each of the bases.
- Master of Twin Peaks. Which requires: Get 100 victories in Twin Peaks. Return 50 flags as a defender. Win a match with a score of 3-0 while aslo getting at least 1 killing blow. In a single match capture and return a total of 9 flags. In a single match kill 2 flag carriers before they leave flag building. Roar with the flag while under the buff of a speed and berserking. Capture and carry flag personally 2 times. Kill 100 flag carriers. Win a match in under 7 minutes. Kill 5 orcs/dwarfs in a single match. Grab and capture the flag in under 75 seconds. Win a match after deing behind by a score of 0-2.
- Master of Temple of Kotmogu. Which requires: Get 100 victories in Temple of Kotmogu. Hold an orb of power in the center of temple for 90 seconds. Kill 100 enemies while holding an Ord of Power. Earn 8000 victory points for your team. Hold all 4 Orbs of Power at least once in a single match. Kill 100 enemies holding the Orb of Power. Win a match while holding all 4 Obrs of Power. Hold all 4 Orbs of Power and kill 4 enemies who are holding orb of Power in a single match.
- Master of Isle of Conquest. Which requires: Get 100 victories in Isle of Conquest. Control all of the vehicles. In a single match use 5 huge seaforium bombs on enemy gates. Disarm 25 huge seaforium bombs. Enter the enemy courtyard when the gates are standing. Kill 10 players with a Glavie Thrower without dying. Win a match controlling all locations.In a single match use seaforium bombs on enemy gates. Kill 100 players and destroy 10 vehicles.In a single match kill a player at each location. Destroy all of the vehicle types.
- Master of Silvershard Mines. Which requires: Get 100 victories in Silvershard Mines. Capture a mine cart using each of the 5 sets of tracks in a single match. Kill 250 enemies while defending a cart. Win a match without letting the enemy team capture a mine cart. Get berserking and restoration buffs at the same time. Escort a mine cart from its spawn to a depot and capture without losing control. Seize control of a mine cart that is controlled by the opposing team within 20 yards of the depot and capture it. Capture 5 mine carts in a single match without dying. Capture 100 mine carts.
Buying “Khan” title from us, you will get guaranteed rewards, such as:
- Achievement and title “Khan”
- Tabard of Conquest.
- Achievements Master of the Battle for Gilneas, Master of Twin Peaks, Master of Temple of Kotmogu, Master of Isle of Conquest, Master of Silvershard Mines and many others included in.
- large amount of Artifact Power and Honor points
- Fast completion – the service is done within 2-4 weeks nearly (depends from Region) from the payment completion.
- We value highly our customers and security of their accounts, so our players do not use any bots or 3rd party software.
- Account sharing required.
- We are asking to provide only your login and password.Our employees never ask secret answer or access to your e-mail
- Provide Battle.net authenticator code (if needed)
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.