Order Kil’jaeden kill on any difficulty in Tomb of Sargeras and receive various rewards depending on options chosen.
Kil’jaeden, the Deceiver, named so for his ability to manipulate other creatures and play two-faced games is Sargeras’ lieutenant. Sargeras is a genius leader of the Burning Legion, he’s one of the most powerful Eredar. He will be your ultimate foe in Tomb of Sargeras! Slaying Kil’jaeden will bring you great rewards and will allow making a big step into the world without Legion’s fel corruption.
As always, you can entrust our raiders to do the raid for you (piloted) or take part in the raid yourself for an extra fee (selfplay). Please consider the fact that your item level for Piloted service has to be 915 or above. If you don’t have 915+ item level, you have to select an option “I don’t have 915+ ilvl”, as it will make the raid significantly harder. This option will be needed for first two weeks after the patch.
What will I get for ordering Tomb of Sargeras – Heroic Full Gear?
- You will receive achievement for kills of kil’jaeden of Tomb of Sargeras in Mythic: Mythic: Kil’jaeden;
- Feats of Strength: Cutting Edge: Kil’jaeden;
- You will receive full set of item level 915 – 925 > 930 – 940 gear for your specialization;
- In case “Add 4 Tier Parts” option you will get 4 random tier parts in different spots from Tomb of Sargeras;
- In case “BIS List” option you will get BIS List gear you choose from Tomb of Sargeras;
- A chance to receive a Legendary.
Useful information about Tomb of Sargeras.
Tomb of Sargeras consists of three wings, where nine bosses await you — Harjatan, Mistress Sassz’ine, Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Fallen Avatar, The Desolate Host, Maiden of Vigilance, Sisters of the Moon and Kil’jaeden. For completion of this raid in piloted mode, it’s advised to have item level 900+. Raid is available in a few formats:
- Normal (10-30 people, using Flex system), drops of item level 885+
- Heroic (10-30 people, using Flex system), drops of item level 900+
- Mythic (20 people, hardest mode of the raid), drops of item level 915+
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Item level 915+.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 20 $
- 0 $
- 100 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Hero of the Alliance469 $
Raising your character rating in the RBG sufficient to receive a title of the Hero of Alliance. This service also includes minimum 50 RBG wins necessary for receipt of achievement at the end of a season. Requirements to equipment: complete PvP set 870+ levels. Share account is obligatory. If you don't want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions. Accomplishment terms: 1-2 weeks.
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!3350 $Rated 5.00 out of 5
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.21 $