With “Legion” expansion release a new class was added – Demon Hunter. Demon Hunters start at level 98. But to be able to interact with main world and cities you need to complete a mandatory class quest line. We will do this Demon Hunter quest line and will help you get level 110 in shortest terms ( we have two options for leveling speed – in 12 or 24 hours), after this you can start exploring new exciting world of “Legion” expansion. During the process of this service we will acquire artifact weapon and get from 9 to 11 artifact traits. New locations will be completed and also quests in high-level zone of Suramar unlocked. We also have an option of leveling your professions to 800 and completing profession questlines; unlocking 3rd relic slot for your artifact, farming 810+ item level equipment so you can access random heroics or full heroic gear of 825+ item level instead by farming heroics.
Buying Leveling 100 – 110 from us, you get guaranteed rewards:
- You will get Demon Hunter leveled from level 98 to 110 in World of Warcraft.
- You will get boost from 100 to 110 level as soon as you place an order.
- You will get one artifact weapon for your spec.
- You will receive enough artifact power to reach 9-11 artifact trait (level of artifact).
- You will get access to high end questing zone Suramar for 110 level characters only, where you can farm quests, Blood of Sargeras, Ancient Mana, etc.
- We dont use any programs or bots, only hand work, so your account is in safety and protected.
- We will use VPN of your country so it will looks like you just logged from another PC and your account will not be blocked.
- If you want Fast option you will be in High Priority on leveling and your order will be done not longer than in 24 hours after release of Legion.
- In case of Normal option, you will be in Second Queue on leveling and your order will be done not longer than in 48 hours after release of Legion.
- In case Two, Three or Four Characters option we will level your additional characters with terms 12 hours per character.