One of the main additions to the game in Legion is World Quests which came as a replacement for annoying daily quests. World Quests got their name for the fact these quests are spread out all across Broken Isles. The main difference between old Daily Quests and new World Quests is the fact World Quests appear in the world several times per day, compared to daily quests’ once per day. You can see a list of available World Quests and time left to complete them simply by opening the map of Broken Isles.
To unlock world quests you should get to level 110 and complete “Uniting the Isles” (reaching Friendly with five new Legion factions). You will as well get Flight Master’s Whistle which will help moving across Broken Isles faster.
World Quests can be of two types – Regular (appear several times per day) and Dungeon world quests (appear once every several days and have much better rewards). Completing these quests you will get various rewards, such as reputation with Broken Isles factions, Artifact Power items, Order Resources, gold, Blood of Sargeras, profession-specific items (Slice of Bacon, Felwort, Infernal Brimstone), equipment for PvP and PvE and much more. There is “emissary quests” every day – for completing four quests with a faction you will receive an additional Artifact power item and a reward chest. To see which faction is Emissary today, open Broken isles map – it will be displayed in bottom left corner.
And there’s a problem as always – where can you find so much free time to complete all needed world quests?! To help solve this problem we have created a service – “World Quests farm”. You can order any amount of needed world quests, e.g. quests that yield certain reputation, quests which bring Artifact Power, etc, etc. To order the service, you will need to use our calculator and choose needed amount of Quests, and tell us which quests that should be in order notes.
- Level 110 character.
- Equipment does not matter.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.