Buy Battle for Azeroth (BfA) Pathfinder
Since the launch of the Battle for Azeroth expansion the first part of the achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder is available for players. It gives + 20% to mounted speed on Kul-Tiras and Zandalar. But to accomplish this achievement you need to level your reputation with 6 factions of BFA to Revered but the first part is completed for much longer than the one in the Legion. Because in BFA there was added a reputation named Tortollan Seekers (they are also turtles), which can be leveled only with world quests, and there are only 3-4 quests per day. Like similar achievements (in Legion or Draenor), the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder is shared to the entire account and gives bonuses to the mounted speed on all your characters.
What do I get by purchasing the BFA Pathfinder??
Ordering BFA Pathfinder (part one) you will get:
- A few extra achievements: Kul Tourist (A Sound Plan, Drust Do It., Stormsong and Dance) – for Alliance and Zandalar Forever! (The Throne of Zuldazar, Secrets in the Sands, The Final Seal, The Dark Heart of Nazmir, A Bargain of Blood) – for Horde.
- Revered with 6 factions: Cmapions of Azeroth, Tortollan Seekers (two common reputations); Voldunai, Zandalari Empire, Talan’ji Expedition, Honorbound (for the Horde) and Proudmoore Admiralty, Order of Embers, Storm’s Wake, 7th Legion (for the Alliance).
- You will receive unlock for 2 Mythic dungeons.
Ordering Fly in BFA (Pathfinder part two) you will get:
- Access to the use of flying mounts in BFA.
- Achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, part 2 and all of its achievements.
- Various items for doing World Quests in Zandalar and Kul-Tiras.
Requirements for BfA Pathfinder service:
- Level 120 character.
- Account sharing.
- Your item level does not matter.
- When ordering the service for BFA flying it will require the achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
FAQ for services BfA Pathfinder:
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
Please choose already completed achievements by you:
- 25.8 €
- 34.4 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Glory of the Draenor Raider
Upon purchase of this service we will help you to receive achievement Glory of Hellfire raider. An award for accomplishment of this achievement is the mount the Infernal Direwolf, the mighty draenor animal struck with Gul’dan’s Fel magic.1€ 34Rated 5.00 out of 5