Till launch of new large raid dungeon of Legion expansion – The Nighthold remained less than two weeks, it will be started on January 17, 2017. In the Nighthold you will fight with ten new raid bosses, which have unique abilities. Each boss drops items with different item level starting from 905 and higher, and also new Tier Armor Set (6 items in set with 2 set bonuses), which can be looted from dropped Tier Tokens for every class. Service of full gear farm in heroic difficulty always was one of most popular among players, because you receive all needed items at once for your further mythic raid progression.
What will I receive ordering the service Nighthold Mythic Full gear?
- You will get 14 items of equipment 905 ilvl and higher for your specialization.
- 3 relicts for your specialization
- Achievements for raid bosses kills in the mythic difficulty
- Feats of Strength: Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan
- Artefact Force quantity
- An opportunity to receive a legendary item
You have a unique opportunity to become one of the first owner of a new mount Living Infernal Core (random drop). Also another mount drops from mythic Gul’dan with 100% chance – Fiendish Hellfire Core in a raid dungeon the Nighthold. You can order it as an additional option with very big discount.
Useful information about a raid dungeon the Nighthold:
Tokens for Tier 19 armor set you can get by killing bosses:
- Elisande – Helm
- Krosus – Chest
- Tichondrius – Shoulder
- Star Augur Etraeus – Gloves
- Gul’dan – Legs
- Trilliax – Cape
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.