Mythic Loot Run – Tomb of Sargeras
Ordering Mythic Loot Run – Tomb of Sargeras you will receive the best items available in game for your specialization and ten prestigious achievements, including Feat of Strength for killing Kil'jaeden.
Tomb of Sargeras is a Legion raid dungeon which will drop the best equipment available in game in Mythic mode. You will also be able to get items of Heroic and Normal difficulties, but those will be worse than Mythic counterparts. To be able to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras you will need a skilled and experienced raiding team – otherwise, you will face lots of problems while trying to kill the bosses – making it basically impossible to clear all the bosses for a long time. Most of players want to have the best equipment available but lack time, experience or raiding team – that’s why Boosting.pro presents “Tomb of Sargeras – Mythic Loot Run”. With its help, you will obtain all the items you crave for.
We have made several extra options for you. You can select priority on items you want and you will get all of them (granted they drop in the raid) or pass on some items thus reducing costs of the boost.
As always, you can entrust our raiders to do the raid for you (piloted) or take part in the raid yourself for an extra fee (selfplay). Please consider the fact that your item level for Piloted service has to be 915 or above. If you don’t have 915+ item level, you have to select an option “I don’t have 915+ ilvl”. If you lack item level, you need to select an additional option – “My item level is below 915” and we will gear up your character to fully meet the requirements of the boost.
What will I get for ordering Normal Loot Run – Tomb of Sargeras?
- You will receive 9 achievements for kills of nine bosses of Tomb of Sargeras in Mythic: Fallen Avatar, Mythic: The Desolate Host, Mythic: Sisters of the Moon, Mythic: Kil’jaeden, Mythic: Demonic Inquisition, Mythic: Mistress Sassz’ine, Mythic: Goroth, Mythic: Maiden of Vigilance, Mythic: Fallen Avatar.
- Feats of Strength: Cutting Edge: Kil’jaeden;
- You will receive equipment of item level 915 – 925 > 930 – 940 depending on selected options;
- We guarantee at least 6 items in different slots in Master Loot, while other shops might give you multiple items in one slot;
- Chance to receive a Legendary.
Useful information about Tomb of Sargeras.
Tomb of Sargeras consists of three wings, where nine bosses await you — Harjatan, Mistress Sassz’ine, Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Fallen Avatar, The Desolate Host, Maiden of Vigilance, Sisters of the Moon and Kil’jaeden. For completion of this raid in piloted mode it’s advised to have item level 900+. Raid is available in a few formats:
- Normal (10-30 people, using Flex system), drops of item level 885+
- Heroic (10-30 people, using Flex system), drops of item level 900+
- Mythic (20 people, hardest mode of the raid), drops of item level 915+
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Minimum Ilvl 915.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 110 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Gladiator to Vindictive Gladiator upgrade
If you already have purchased Gladiator from us, you can use this Service to upgrade your rating to guaranteed Rank One, which will grant a unique Feat of Strength, 2700 3v3 achievement and a Vindictive Gladiator title, which will stay with your character forever.