In World of Warcraft there is a set of not fighting skills which play a huge role in development of your character – it is professions. Professions serve as just for earnings of gold without which in a game anywhere not to get to, and for creation of various items – gear, temporary strengthenings (buffs) or just for fun and convenience. Professions can be Primary and Secondary, 1 character can know at a time up to 2 Primary professions from the considerable list, Secondary – it is possible to study all of them.
Primary and Secondary professions will give you the new opportunities:
- Alchemy. It allows you to create flasks, elixirs and potions to increase stats, trinkets and transmute materials needed by other professions
- Blacksmithing. It allows you to create plate armor, melee weapons and change the stats of already created items
- Enchanting. It allows you to create magic enhancements to increase stats and empower the weapons. Also available many cosmetic items, pets
- Engineering. It allows you to create ranged firearms, unique googles and change the stats of already created items.There are many mechanical devices that will help in one or another way, such as field repair bot or slow fall device. Also available many cosmetic items, pets, mounts
- Inscription. It allows you to create melee and magic staves, trinkets, off-hand items. The main production are glyphs that are used by all of the classes in the game.Also available many cosmetic items
- Jewelcrafting. It allows you to create necklaces, ring. The main production are gems which used to insert into the socketed armor and weapons
- Leatherworking. It allows you to create leather and mail armor and change the stats of already created items. Also available many cosmetic items, pets, mounts
- Tailoring. It allows you to create cloth armor, bags and change the stats of already created items. Also available many cosmetic items, pets, mounts
- Gathering professions. Herbalism allows you to gather the herbs for further use in the alchemy and inscription. Mining allows you to gather or smelt ore and metal for further use in blacksmithing, engineering and jewelcrafting. Skinning allows you to collect leather from beasts for further use in leatherworking
- Archaeology. It allows you to collect archaeology artifacts and explore the secrets of disappeared civilisations of Warcfat. Also available many cosmetic items, pets, mounts.
- Cooking. It allows you to cook food that increase character stats. Also available many cosmetic items.
- First Aid. It allows you to create healing pots and bandages that will aid you many times in a battle.
- Fishing. It allows you to catch fish for further use in cooking, alchemy, first aid.
Fast completion – the service is done within 1-2 days from the payment completion.
We value highly our customers and security of their accounts, so our players do not use any bots or 3rd party software.