Ordering Vicious Saddle you can obtain one mount of choice, and you can receive another one again in next PvP season.
Buy Vicious Saddle for PvP Mounts
The Vicious Saddle is the reward for achieving the Demonic Combatant. To get this achievement, you need to win 40 wins in the Rated Battlegrounds or 100 wins in the 3v3 Arena. Each season you can get only one saddle, but in the next PvP season the achievement is reset and you can obtain it again. Vicious Saddle is not a transferable item, but the mount that you get can be mailed. Since in one season you can get only one Vicious, we advise you to choose your mount carefully, because some of them can be obtained in other ways, and some only using the saddle. In attle of Azeroth, which will appear this summer, new mounts will be added, so you can save the saddle for the future or get the achievement again when the first season of the new add-on is launched.
You can exchange the Vicious Saddle for one mount corresponding to your faction:
- Vicious War Mechanostrider
- Vicious War Elekk
- Vicious Gilnean Warhorse
- Reins of the Vicious Warsaber
- Vicious War Ram
- Vicious War Bear
- Vicious War Lion
- Vicious War Turtle
- Reins of the Vicious War Steed
- Reins of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse
- Vicious War Raptor
- Vicious War Kodo
- Vicious Warstrider
- Horn of the Vicious War Wolf
- Vicious War Fox
- Vicious War Turtle
- Vicious War Scorpion
- Vicious War Bear
- Vicious War Trike
What will I get by ordering Vicious Saddle?
- 40 RBG wins or 100 Arena wins (of your choice)
- Demonic Combatant achievement and reward: Vicious Saddle
- Artifact Power, Honor, random pieces of PvP gear and miscellaneous items
If you have questions about the services of the new add-on to World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, then contact our manager in Skype, write us an email or ask your questions in Live Chat on our website.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 110 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services