Hero of the Horde
Raising your character rating in the RBG sufficient to receive a title Hero of Horde. This service also includes minimum 50 RBG wins necessary for receipt of achievement at the end of a season. Requirements to equipment: complete PvP set 870+ levels. Share account is obligatory. If you don’t want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions. Accomplishment terms: 1-2 weeks.
From the release of World of Warcraft PvP fights were an integral part of a game. Contrast emotions from violent rage to impetuous joy. At first players from different factions having faced with each other in the open world gave up all the affairs, whether it be farm or leveling, hours fought trying to prove their superiority. Over time appeared Battlegrounds where players from different servers could participate in large-scale PvP battles. The only thing that spoiled impression – ill-matched system of matching of rivals, experienced players complained of fixed presence of noobs, and newbies of course of cruel haughty veterans. And here when Rating Battlegrounds added to the game PvP-players had an opportunity to play with pleasure among equal to. Now each defender of the faction has a strong incentive to progress and perfect the skills to receive a title of the best of the best – Hero of the Horde.
Receive the most difficult and most rare title in PvP for RPB rating – Hero of the Horde. Your character will go in static raid with professional players veterans of PvP, which already repeatedly received this achievement in last season’s.
What will I receive, having ordered service Hero of the Horde?
- sufficient rating for receiving achievement-title Hero of the Horde following the results of a season
- at least 50 wins on RBG, and also points of Honor and Artefact Power accompanying them
Within several weeks the minimum quantity of victories will be won back and the rating in the fair competitive play RBG necessary for receipt of achievement of the Hero of the Horde is taken.
Hurry up and don’t delay purchasing of this service until the end of a season.
- Level 110 character.
- Minimum item level of 870+
- Account sharing. Share account is obligatory. If you don't want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
second field you need to specify which rating you want to get.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Khan, which is pretty significant and representative achievement in the PvP world, showing enormous time investments and high level of skill when doing complicated criterias.With this title you will step into the arena or battleground proudly.2350 $Rated 5.00 out of 5
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.21 $