You will receive Steelbound Devourer – the first mount crafted by blacksmiths in World of Warcraft. This mount will be available when The Nighthold raid is open. You can also order an achievement which increases your mount speed on Broken Isles.
Steelbound Devourer – a new mount added in Legion and the first one ever created by blacksmiths. This riding mount is very similar to Core Hound, but emits very bright fel which burns everything in its path. It can only be used on the ground but still looks epic and basically mandatory in every mount collectioneer in WoW.
How to get Steelbound Devourer?
As was mentioned before, this mount is created by blacksmithing profession. To gather reagents is not hard, but long process. But the most important part is the Recipe: Fel Core Hound Harness. First you’ll need to complete the Blacksmithing questline in Legion. After that you’ll need to kill Tychondrius in The Nighthold. This is why this mount is not available yet, but you can make a preorder so you can get it after Nighthold raid is released.
As a option we have added Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One which will allow you to travel on Broken Isles much faster. In the future this achievement will be prerequisite for unlocking flying in Legion(which is not yet added to the game).
- Level 110 character
- Your equipment does not matter.
- To complete the service with Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One option we will need a level 110 character with a minimum item level of 810.
- Not need account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 335 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.21 $