Tomb of Sargeras raid dungeon is already released, Kil’jaeden is defeated and being farmed by all top guilds. That means you can use the help of our players and receive a needed item from Tomb of Sargeras in Heroic mode!
Nine bosses who keep powerful equipment pieces of item level 915+ (925+ titanforged), including parts of Tier20 set.
Often it happens so you need just one or two items for completing your heroic gear, and to get them you have to buy full runs over and over hoping for it to drop. We understand the struggle and offer “Tomb of Sargeras Single Item” service which allows you to order that specific item without having to pay extra for full clears.
Just use our convenient calculator and tell our managers names of the items and all other notes regarding your order.
In example, here is full list of trinkets you can obtain from Tomb of Sargeras:
Completion time: Your character will be booked for closest available raid and will kill this boss for as long as it’s needed to get your desired item. For schedule, please contact our managers in skype boosting_pro.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.