Veiled Argunite is a new currency available on Argus. Farming Veiled Argunite is a great way of obtaining ilvl 910+ equipment and relics for your character. Every item costs 650 Veiled Argunite and can be obtained from Thaumaturge Vashreen on the Vindicaar. There’s 22 items available for sale: 10 relics and 12 pieces of equipment, which are generated according to your spec.
There’s a few items for example:
- Relinquished Holy Relic: creates a Relic available for Holy and Discipline priests; Holy, Protection and Retribution paladins;
- Relinquished Blood Relic: creates a Relic available for Arms and Protection Warriors, Feral and Guardian Druids, Blood and Unholy Death Knights, Marksmanship and Survival Hunters,
Shadow Priests, Assassination and Outlaw Rogues, Affliction Warlocks.
- Relinquished Ring: item for all classes, creates a ring for your specialization. Stats are random, you can create different rings with different stats.
- Relinquished Cloak: item for all classes, creates a cloak for your specialization. Stats are random, you can create different cloaks with different stats.
There is a few ways of farming Veiled Argunite:
- Quests reward: 10-20
- World Quest reward: 40-150
- Invasion weekly quest: 200
- Rare monsters weekly quest: 300
- Rare monsters kill: 5-25
- Invasion bosses kill: 20-50
Every method is good on its own, although every method will require substantial time investment. So the service we created, Veiled Argunite farm will save significant amounts of your time and you will be able to spend this time for more interesting tasks on Argus. If you still lack Argus access, you can select an additional option in the product – and we will do it fr you!
Important! Veiled Argunite is capped at 1500. When you order more than 1500, please get in touch with our managers on skype boosting_pro or on our website’s livechat which items you want to buy for this Argunite, so our booster can purchase those – Or ask to message you once it is capped so you can buy the wanted items yourself.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Access to Argus.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.