Artifact Power farming – Mythic dungeons
Improve your artifact weapon and defeat demons in Legion with ease! You will get some amount of items from 5-man dungeons on Mythic difficulty which will increase your Artifact Power. You will also have a chance to get a legendary item!
Artifact Power is most valuable resource in new Legion expansion. With Artifact Power you improve on your weapon and unlock treats which provide a great bonus to your skills and spells. More Artifact Weapon levels make your character a lot stronger for progressing through dungeons, raids or arenas. There are many methods to get Artifact Power, one of which is completing 5-man dungeons on Mythic difficulty each week. Chance for artifacts to drop is more and thanks to this you will greatly improve your weapon. Do not forget to place an order for artifact weapon research in your order hall, it greatly increases the amount of Artifact Power you get from dropped artifacts.
There are ten 5-man dungeons in total, but two of them are available only on Mythic difficulty. To unlock these two dungeons you need to complete quests in Suramar which increase your reputation with Nightfallen(you need to have 8000 out of 12000 Honored). If you haven’t got access to Court of Stars and The Arcway and don’t want to attend to boring reputation grind with Nightfallen you can order that service as an option to this.
Which additional options to this service i can buy?
Third relic slot for your weapon basically is a mandatory improvement and completing the quest chain can take up to a week. A week of daily quests and dungeons. If you do not want to spend your time on unlocking third relic slot you can order that service as an option.
You may also be interested in increasing your reputation with Nightfallen(8000\12000 Honored), which is required to unlock two more dungeons in Suramar. And completing Withered Army Training which grant extra reputation with Nightfallen and some items to increase your Artifact Power. This world quest can only be completed once in three days.
What exactly will i get with Artifact Power farm in Mythic dungeons?
- You will get some amount of Artifact Power depending on your artifact knowledge level.
- All dropped items of 840+ item level for your spec.
- All dropped relics which can be slotted in your weapon.
- Blood of Sargeras.
- A greater chance to get a legendary for completing 5-man dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
Time for completion:
- We need one day to complete all dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
- To complete Withered Army Training we need up to 1 hour.
- To get 8000 out of 12000 Honored with Nightfallen we need from 7 to 9 days.
- To complete the quest line for unlocking third relic slot we need up to 7 days.
- Level 110 character
- Artifact weapon for spec of your choosing.
- Your equipment item level does not matter.
- To complete all ten dungeons your character needs to have access to The Arcway and Court of Stars.
- Account sharing. We only ask for login and password. We DO NOT ask for secret question and access to email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or disable asking for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 55 $
- 20 $
- 43 $
- 40 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will obtain up to 800 skill points in one or several, primary or secondary professions.You will get the access to crafting powerful armor of different types, weapons, gems, magic enhancements, glyphs, alchemical potions, gather resources and many other useful or cosmetic items, toys, pets, mounts. Secondary professions will let you to cook the delicious food, skillfully catch a fish, explore archeoligical artifacts or cure your wounds.You will also get appropriate achievements.120 $
VIP Rank 1 Package – Legion Season 2
Premium-class service for VIP customers. Your character will be fully geared with all Honor Talents unlocked and rating boosted enough to get a Vindictive Gladiator title in Legion PvP season 1. By ordering this service you will also have a personal manager along with huge and permanent discount on all Boosting.Pro services!