Glory of the Legion Raider
After you complete 17 hard achievements in two Legion raids you will become an owner of a magnificent crimson moose with branched antlers – Grove Defiler, new Legion mount. Ordering Glory of the Legion Raider boost you also have a chance to receive a Legendary item.
Glory of the Legion Raider meta-achievement includes 26 various achievements which can be completed in legion raid instances of Emerald Nightmare and yet to be opened The Nighthold. Each achievement is unique and difficult in a way, not having a prepared and ready team to do some of these achievements is difficult, completing all of them – unreal. At this moment it is not possible to complete 17 achievements since they can only be done in The Nighthold which will be release this winter. You can pre order this service and be one of the first owners of wonderful mount, the moment second raid is released.
Reward for doing Glory of the Legion Raider achievement is a ridable mount – Grove Defiler. This scarlet moose will be a great addition to your collection of mounts and will look awesome in Broken Isles environment. You can not only use it as ground mount, but as a flying mount also. Although, flying in Legion is not yet allowed.
What exactly will i get by ordering Glory of the Legion Raider?
- Meta-achievement Glory of the Legion Raider, which includes 17 achievements ( 195 achievement points ).
- Defiled Reins.
- Grove Defiler mount.
- Some amount of Artifact Power.
- Achievement for completion of two raid dungeons on normal difficulty: Tormented Guardians, Rift of Aln, Darkbough, Betrayer’s Rise, Nightspire, Royal Athenaeum, Arcing Aqueducts.
- A chance to get a Legendary!
- By ordering Glory of the Legion Hero service you will get Leyfeather Hippogryph.
Time for completion:
Some achievements are completed only in the second raid, The Nighthold, which will be released this winter(exact date is not yet known). We will complete the Glory of the Legion Raider boost during two weeks after top 20 guilds in the world will clear this raid instance.
- Level 110 character.
- Minimum item level of 810 on given character.
- Account sharing or Selfpaly (additional option).
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 30 $
- 28 $
- 99 $
- 30 $
- 50 $
- 109 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
VIP Rank 1 Package – Legion Season 21,490 $
Premium-class service for VIP customers. Your character will be fully geared with all Honor Talents unlocked and rating boosted enough to get a Vindictive Gladiator title in Legion PvP season 1. By ordering this service you will also have a personal manager along with huge and permanent discount on all Boosting.Pro services!
Hero of the Alliance469 $
Raising your character rating in the RBG sufficient to receive a title of the Hero of Alliance. This service also includes minimum 50 RBG wins necessary for receipt of achievement at the end of a season. Requirements to equipment: complete PvP set 870+ levels. Share account is obligatory. If you don't want share your character to our hands — contact the manager for refining of the price and conditions. Accomplishment terms: 1-2 weeks.