Karazhan – new 5-man dungeon in Legion 7.1 patch, which can be accessed only on Mythic difficulty. It is updated and tuned old 10-man raid instance from The Burning Crusade, which many of WoW players like. It was adapted for groups of 5 people and has become a regular dungeon, but can be done only on Mythic difficulty. You won’t see any old bosses from the old raid but you will see something familiar – Opera(though the scenarios are different now). As in Burning Crusade you will need to complete attunement quests to access Karazhan. For this we’ve prepared this service which will grant you access to Karazhan. You will need to complete 4 dungeons on Mythic difficulty and we also added Selfplay as an option to this service, where you can play your character yourself while in our group of professionals.
What exactly will i get by ordering attunement quests for Karazhan?
Besides main reward – access to Karazhan you will also get some items as a bonus (if they drop):
- 840+ item level equipment.
- A chance to get a Legendary!
- Artifact Power
- Blood of Sargeras.
Time for completion:
We will need up to 5-6 hours to complete this service.
- Level 110 character
- Your equipment does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.