Become the owner of Llothien Prowler so others will be envying you! You will receive fluffy red fox in your mount collection. You can also order an achievement which increases your mount speed on Broken Isles.
Llothien Prowler – new riding mount in Legion expansion. This fluffy fox can move only on the ground, though it is still one of the most desired mounts in World of Warcraft. Its acquirement speed depends on your persistence and luck and that’s why many players have given up on trying to get Llothien Prowler. If you do want to get this mount but tired of endless efforts to get it, our service will get it for you and do the necessary quests until Llothien Prowler is added to your collection.
How to get Llothien Prowler?
You need to get an item – Torn Invitation which begins a quest A “Noble” Event. After that you will have to complete 4 quests with your champions: On the Hunt – 12 hours, Securing an Invitation – 12 hours, All Dressed Up – 12 hours and Just in Time – 24 hours. After you’ve completed these quests you need to return to Suramar and do Volpin the Elusive quest. Torn Invitation can be acquired only from two chests. First one you get after completing 4 world quests in Suramar. Second one you get after completion of Withered Army Training which you can start from Thalyssra once every 3 days.
As a option we have added Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One which will allow you to travel on Broken Isles much faster. In the future this achievement will be prerequisite for unlocking flying in Legion(which is not yet added to the game).
Time for completion: Determined individually for each order. We cannot increase the chance of getting the item which starts a questline for Llothien Prowler.
- Level 110 character
- Your equipment does not matter.
- Access to world quests on Broken Isles.
- Access to Withered Army Training scenario.
- To complete the service with Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One option we will need a level 110 character with a minimum item level of 810.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 335 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services