You will receive the Water Strider mount which has the ability to run over water while greatly simplifying your traveling on Broken Isles. You can order both Azure Water Strider and Crimson Water Strider.
Water Strider is one of the most useful mounts to travel on Broken Isles, as flying is not yet available in Legion and all traveling happens is either with ground mount or by taxi service. This mount has the ability to run over water and it means you won’t have to avoid huge lakes and run to distant isles with ease. Without hindering you will be able to reach your destination. Obviously, running over water is much faster than trying to make it through mountains.
We offer two mounts: Azure Water Strider and Crimson Water Strider. The difference is time to acquire either one and their skin. First one is acquired in Mists of Pandaria expansion. For this you will need reputation with The Anglers in Krasarang Wilds by completing daily quests each day for 30 days(without the reputation bonuses). The second one is acquired in Draenor expansion. For this you will need reputation with Nat Pagle (and do the questline for him to appear in your Garrison), while catching rare fish on Draenor. You can choose one of these mounts or add both to your collection.
As a option we have added Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One which will allow you to travel on Broken Isles much faster. In the future this achievement will be prerequisite for unlocking flying in Legion(which is not yet added to the game).
Time for completion:
- To complete the service of Azure Water Strider mount we will need 30 days.
- To complete the Crimson Water Strider mount service we will need up to 1 week.
- Level 100 character
- Your equipment does not matter.
- To complete the service with Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One option we will need a level 110 character with a minimum item level of 810.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 89 $
- 335 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services