Priestess Moonsaber mount boost in WoW
Once these elegant cats were only given to high-ranking priestesses of Elune, but now they ride into battle with all manner of champion, in the service of vengeance.
Patch 8.1 which will go live at December, 11 is devoted to night elves and their theme. Things will be ofcourse centered around Tyrande Whisperwind, High Priest of Elune. With this expansion Alliance players have a possibility of receiving Priestess Moonsaber mount. Beforehand those cats served as a reward only for Elune’s high priests, but now for revenge’s sake they’ll rush into battle with any hero.
You’ll be able to buy Priestess Moonsaber from a new vendor for currency which is earned on Warfronts. Also you will be able to buy a pet, two transmogrificaiton items and a ring which will give you an ability to teleport to your island’s capital.
Purchasing Priestess Moonsaber here you will get:
- You will receive Priestess Moonsaber WoW mount.
- When fulfilling your order we will keep all items our boosters get, including ingame currency and loot.
- You will get Azerite.
- You will get some achievements on Warfronts.
- Only for Alliance factions.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Priestess Moonsaber mount boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Priestess Moonsaber boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- You can order other WoW mount services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Access to Warfronts.
- Apprentice Riding (75).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.