Buy Dota 2 MMR ranking boost
Valve finally let the players participate in DotA 2 ranked games. Game developers added Match Making, based on player’s MMR (MatchMaking Rating), which allows players to compete in DotA 2 ranked games and play versus skilled rivals and teammates, which will be completely concentrated on the game, because for each win they will get rating points, that’s why player’s rating shows how good the player understands the game and how good he is at winning.
In 7.07 patch for Dota 2 ranked system went through major changes. Now there are ranked seasons which will last for 6 months each. Before each season you will have to pass calibration games. Thanks to that the ratings of players will be more precise. Each range of MMR rating has its own medal, which will be displayed on every player’s profile now. The kick is – the displayed medal will be a medal for your peak MMR this season. This means you can forget about being afraid of losing some MMR as your peak medal will be with you for the entire season now.
How do I learn my numerical MMR in Dota 2?
Your profile now has only your medal but you want to know your exact numerical MMR, how do you do that? Well, simple! Just left-click your profile in Dota 2 main menu and choose “Stats” tab. In the appearing menu next to your nickname is now the exact numerical value of your MMR – both solo and party! Now, knowing those values, you can order Dota 2 MMR boost with ease!
Why order MMR Ranking Boost?
Do you feel you’re playing on the rating lower than you deserver? You meet weak and unexperienced DotA 2 players or just trolls who leave the game so you lose and your mmr rating goes down? Or you just don’t have enough time to farm mmr rating needed to play with skilled players? Our professionals (including top players of LAN level) will help you to get rid of low MMR rating and get your account up to 7000+ rating in solo queue.
Why should you order MMR Boost from us?
- We guarantee 100% safety and security of your account details.
- Fastest service ever.
- You can pick any lane and desired heroes, which will be used to powerlevel your rating. We will try to follow the instructions, but you have to understand that sometimes the situation doesn’t allow to pick particular character.
- You can use any payment method you like.
Things you need to know about DotA 2 rated games:
- To participate in DotA 2 ranked game you need to get 50 dota 2 experience level.
- Rated games are available only for the following modes: All-Pick mode, Captain’s Mode and Captain’s Draft.
- Players with matchmaking low priority can’t play rated games.
- Normal games don’t affect your rating in ranked games.
- Your rating is visible only to you and your friends in DotA 2 profile.
- To determine your initial level you will need to play 10 rated games.