Buy WoW Arena Rating 3v3 boost in Shadowlands
We provide Arena rating 3v3 service and hourly Arena play with our booster. At the moment, almost all services related to the WoW arena are provided only in selfplay mode. This is due to the increased monitoring of the boosting market in the PvP segment, sharing your account to do arena services has a high chance of getting a ban up to 6 months. We care about the safety of our customers and do not want to take such risks.
Shadowlands expansion brought back the old PvP gear purchase system. Now you will not receive random items, but you will be able to buy and upgrade the parts you need from a special NPC for conquest points. They can be obtained for any PvP activity, but to upgrade items you need Arena or RBG rating.
In Season 1 of Shadowlands Activities, additional rewards from the Great Vault were added. You can unlock up to nine weekly rewards by completing objectives in Raids, Mythic+ Dungeons, and PvP, each with 3 choices. In PvP mode, this progress is obtained only for rated play: Arena or RBG. For PvP players, the weekly conquest cap will start at 550 and increase by 550 per week.
What will i receive ordering Arena rating 3v3 carry?
- Weekly chest gear with higher item level.
- For reaching 1400 rating – Combatant: Shadowlands Season 1
- For reaching 1600 rating – Challenger: Shadowlands Season 1.
- For reaching 1800 rating – Rival: Shadowlands Season 1
- You will receive a certain number of wins in the general counter.
Features when ordering this service:
- Attention! Piloted Arena boosts are RISKY and may end up in SUSPENSION for your account.
- This service is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Shadowlands Arena 3v3 rating boosting we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Shadowlands Arena rating 3v3 carry is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Selfplay options are available
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- 180+ or higher PvP ilvl to get 1600 rating.
- 200+ PvP ilvl set to get 1800 rating.
- 210+ PvP ilvl set to get 2000+ rating.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
second field you need to specify which rating you want to get.
Select Product Options:
- 0 руб.
- 0 руб.
- 3000 руб.
- 3000 руб.
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)112,500 руб
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.
Felsteel Annihilator37,500 руб
After you buy this service we will help you to obtain very rare and unique mount Felsteel Annihilator. During the completion Archimonde on maximum, mythic difficulty will be defeated, a rare title will be obtained. In addition you will get the feat of strength and one more another mount.