Halls of Valor, Neltharion’s Lair, Darkheart Thicket, Eye of Azshara, Violet Hold, Helmouth Cliffs, Black Rook Hold, Vault of the Wardens dungeons on Mythic difficulty are one of the core features of the Legion expansion and possibly first time in many years require higher level of skill level from players. During the boost we will complete Mythic dungeons on your characters and get you some PvE gear of 840+ item level. Given item level equipment will greatly benefit you in Mythic+ dungeons and raid on Heroic difficulty. In short – you dont want to go there without proper equipment. Once you get nice gear you will want to gather your most skilled friend or ask our consultants for help if you don’t want to spend the next 5 hours in the company of untested and as it often happens, not very pleasant people. Also, after completion you will be awarded with Mythic Keystone, which you will need for Mythic+ difficulty.
Attention! 10/10 Mythic Dungeons (8 dungeons + The Arcway and Court of Stars) require 8000/12000 Honored reputation with Nightfallen which requires up to 3 weeks of farming (this is available as a separate service!).
If you choose “More loot” option, we will take 1 more player of your armor class (cloth/leather/mail/cloth) and he will trade you all loot he gets.
If you choose “VIP Loot Run” option, we will take 2 more players of your armor class (cloth/leather/mail/cloth) and they will trade you all loot they get. This will allow you to receive three times more loot than usual.
Attention! In 7.2 patch in game 3 new mythic dungeons added (Karazhan 2 wings and Cathedral of Eternal Night), which you can order as additional options.
Buying Mythic Dungeons in Legion from us, you get:
- You will get kills of all bosses in 8/10 or 10/10 mythic dungeons(require 8000/12000 Honored reputation with Nightfallen);
- If you don’t have enough reputation for entering Suramar dungeons – we are ready to help you. It will take around 15 days to farm enough reputation to unlock them;
- You will receive artifact power, based on your artifact knowledge, Blood of Sargeras and artifact relics;
- You will get all 840+ items for your class wia group loot or personal loot;
- Chance to get high item level legendary item;
- Term of completion – 12 hours;
- We don’t use any programs or bots, only hand work, so your account is in safety and protected from ban;
- In case of account sharing we will use VPN of your country and your city so it will looks like you just logged from another PC;
Legion Dungeon Basics:
- There are four difficulties: Normal, Heroic (110), Mythic (110), and Mythic+ (110).
- There are 10 dungeons in Legion. Of these dungeons, four are available for leveling players, nine are part of Mythic+, and the two Suramar dungeons (Arcway and Court of Stars) start at Mythic and require attunement.
- With the new scaling tech in Legion, players from different levels can participate in the same dungeon and feel like they are doing equivalent DPS.
- Normal 110 loot starts off at 805, Heroic loot is 825, and Mythic loot is 840. All loot has a chance to be Warforged, which means it can appear at a higher level from the base, in increments of +5 ilvls.
- Proving Grounds Silver is no longer required for Heroics, but you need an ilvl 810 to queue.
- World Quests, a new max level questing system, include dungeon quests. These quests will have unique rares spawn in the dungeon.
- Completing Glory of the Legion Hero rewards the Reins of the Leyfeather Hippogryph mount.
- Mythic+ is a replacement for the Challenge Mode system. Designed to challenge the most skilled players, Mythic + allows you to run progressively-more difficult versions of the instance with special affixes attached to the mobs. The affixes change every week, which will shake the optimal compositions and specs for the dungeon.
- 110 level requirement. If you dont have time to level your character, you can order it on our site.
- No gear requirements.
- We do this service with piloting or account sharing and so we need only your login and password, we don’t need your answer on secret question and password to your mail,
- With account sharing we will ask you to remove authenticator from your battle.net account OR cancel “ask code each time I login”, and provide us code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.