With new gear system (same items are used both in PvP a PvE, while in PvP stats are scaled to a specific amount bases on your item level), “Full Heroic Emerald Nightmare gear” is one of the best services to get awesome gear of 865+ item level for your character. This equipment will greatly benefit you in progressing through raid dungeons on Mythic difficulty, completing Mythic+ keystone dungeons, rated battlegrounds/arenas and even for a simple traversing through World of Warcraft.
While dropped items increase your item level they won’t necessarily have the best stats. And they are the main contributors to your damage. This is why we offer you an additional option of “BiS(Best in Slot) stats” so you can get the required equipment which best suits your specialisation. With this service you will get not only high level equipment but you will also unleash the true potential of your class.
If you want to test yourself in progressing through Heroic difficulty or you are with a company of friends but you need the best equipment you can order full heroic gear from the Emerald Nightmare on normal difficulty. For this you can select the option “normal difficulty” instead of heroic.
What exactly will i get by ordering Heroic Emerald Nightmare loot run?
- You will get 3 achievements for killing all seven bosses of the Emerald Nightmare: Ahead of the Curve: Xavius, Tormented Guardians, Darkbough.
- You will receive 14 items of 865+ item level in each slot.
- You will receive three relics for your weapon.
- A chance to get a Legendary.
Useful information about Emerald Nightmare raid instance.
This raid is the first one in Legion expansion. Emerald Nightmare consist of three wings in which seven bosses await you: Urson, Nythendra, Nightmare Dragons, Cenarius, Il’gynoth the Heart of Corruption, Elerethe Renferal and Xavius, the final boss. Optimal item level for completing Emerald Nightmare on normal difficulty is 835, more is better. Raid is available on three difficulties:
- Normal ( from 10 to 30 players using flex system), 850+ item level drop.
- Heroic Normal ( from 10 to 30 players using flex system), 865+ item level drop.
- Mythic mode. This is the hardest one and is available with 20 players. 880+ item level drop.
There are no reviews yet.