Order BFA Uldir Mythic Loot Run
For more than a month, the heroes of Azeroth have been fighting Uldir raid dungeon bosses in different difficulty modes, but not everyone is able to defeat all eight bosses in Mythic mode – as usual the most difficult mode in the game. Many players want to get powerful item level 385+ items, and if they are lucky, the dropping items might be even better (there is a chance to get a Warforged item that will be higher by several levels), but not everyone has the opportunity to assemble an experienced team or spend a huge amount of hours per day for trying to beat the strongest bosses.
That is why our team is ready to help you and kill you some or all of the bosses in the Uldir raid. We have created a Uldir Mythic boost so that you can choose exactly how many bosses you want. The 2/8 boost includes klling Taloc and MOTHER; 5/8 includes killing of Taloc, MOTHER, Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zek’voz; 7/8 includes Taloc, MOTHER, Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zek’voz; Zul, Mythrax the Unraveler; and 8/8 service will provide you with the kills of all the bosses of Uldir, including the main one – G’huun.
Buying BFA Mythic Uldir loot run from us:
- You will receive Feats of Strength with the ordering of 8/8 run: Ahead of the Curve: G’huun and Cutting Edge: G’huun;
- You will get achievements for killing bosses ordered by you in Uldir in Mythic difficulty mode: Crimson Descent, Halls of Containment, Heart of Corruption, Mythic: G’huun, Mythic: Vectis, Mythic: Zek’voz, Mythic: Zul, Mythic: MOTHER, Mythic: Mythrax the Unraveler, Mythic: Taloc;
- You will receive gold,385+ gear that drops for you and other loot;
- You will receive a lot of Azerite for leveling your Heart of Azeroth;
- You will have a chance to get Azerite armor;
- You will have the chance to get Sanguicell, which is required for crafting 385 ilvl armor;
- We use your country’s VPN to secure your account.
At the moment, the additional option “Selfplay” is not available for Uldir raid In Mythic mode since the completion of the raid is quite complicated and we can guarantee a quick kills of the bosses only as our raider playing on your account. But soon the option “self-play” will be available, as well as options for additional loot.
Useful information Uldir raid:
There are 8 bosses waiting for you in Uldir: Fetid Devourer, Vectis, MOTHER, Taloc, Zek’voz, Mythrax the Unraveler, Zul, G’huun. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 355. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- LFR mode (25 players), Loot ilvl 340+;
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 355+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 370+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 385+.