Buy Uldir Normal Raid Loot Run – (BFA Raid)
The first raiding dungeon in Battle of Azeroth is Uldir, Halls of Control. Many thousands of years ago, the Titans wanted to better study their enemies, so they built Uldir, Control Halls to study the creatures they captured. But in the study of the void, which is associated with the Ancient Gods, the titans realized how dangerous this occupation was and sealed the laboratory, so that the horrors that are in it never got out. The seals were broken and now the heroes of Azeroth have to work again to prevent the spread of a new horror on their lands.
As in the previous additions in the raid raid Uldir stay 4 levels of difficulty: LFR, Normal, Heroic and Mythic. Eight new bosses with interesting mechanics will be waiting for us in the Halls of Control. Uldir somewhat resembles an old raid dungeon Blackwing Descent, the non-linear structure of Uldir allows the raiders to choose the sequence of killing bosses.
Ordering BFA raid – Uldir Normal Run from us you get:
- You will receive 3 Achievements for kill 8 bosses in Uldir Heroic: Crimson Descent, Halls of Containment, Heart of Corruption;
- You will receive gold, items of 355-385 ilvl and other loot;
- You will receive many of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth;
- You will receive a chance to receive Azerite armor and weapons;
- We use VPN of your country for maximum safety.
Perhaps you do not want to give your account to us, but you want to personally take part in the completion of Uldir Heroic , then simply select “Selfplay” and our boosters will gladly guide you through the new raids BFA. You can also get more items with the extra loot function – our boosters will give you the equipment that was dropped for them.
Useful information Uldir raid:
There are 8 bosses waiting for you in Uldir: Fetid Devourer, Vectis, MOTHER, Taloc, Zek’voz, Mythrax the Unraveler, Zul, G’huun. To pass this raid in normal mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 340. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- LFR mode (25 players), Loot ilvl 340+;
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 355+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 370+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 385+.
- Level 120 character, no gear requirements.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 35 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.
Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.230 $Rated 5.00 out of 5