Buy Uldir Normal Raid Loot Run – (BFA Raid)
The first raiding dungeon in Battle of Azeroth is Uldir, Halls of Control. Many thousands of years ago, the Titans wanted to better study their enemies, so they built Uldir, Control Halls to study the creatures they captured. But in the study of the void, which is associated with the Ancient Gods, the titans realized how dangerous this occupation was and sealed the laboratory, so that the horrors that are in it never got out. The seals were broken and now the heroes of Azeroth have to work again to prevent the spread of a new horror on their lands.
As in the previous additions in the raid raid Uldir stay 4 levels of difficulty: LFR, Normal, Heroic and Mythic. Eight new bosses with interesting mechanics will be waiting for us in the Halls of Control. Uldir somewhat resembles an old raid dungeon Blackwing Descent, the non-linear structure of Uldir allows the raiders to choose the sequence of killing bosses.
Ordering BFA raid – Uldir Normal Run from us you get:
- You will receive 3 Achievements for kill 8 bosses in Uldir Heroic: Crimson Descent, Halls of Containment, Heart of Corruption;
- You will receive gold, items of 355-385 ilvl and other loot;
- You will receive many of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth;
- You will receive a chance to receive Azerite armor and weapons;
- We use VPN of your country for maximum safety.
Perhaps you do not want to give your account to us, but you want to personally take part in the completion of Uldir Heroic , then simply select “Selfplay” and our boosters will gladly guide you through the new raids BFA. You can also get more items with the extra loot function – our boosters will give you the equipment that was dropped for them.
Useful information Uldir raid:
There are 8 bosses waiting for you in Uldir: Fetid Devourer, Vectis, MOTHER, Taloc, Zek’voz, Mythrax the Unraveler, Zul, G’huun. To pass this raid in normal mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 340. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- LFR mode (25 players), Loot ilvl 340+;
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 355+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 370+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 385+.