The Battle of Dazar’alor Raid info
The new raid in the Battle for Azeroth expansion, the Battle for Dazar’alor, was launched in normal and heroic modes for players on European and North American servers today. A raid consists of nine bosses; the requirement to enter a raid is level 120. Not all difficulties open immediately – but this week a few are open: Battle of Dazar’alor Normal boost, Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost. Next week, January 29, LFR first wing of the Battle of Dazar’alor will open, as well as Battle of Dazar’alor Mythic raid boost. February 12 will unlock the second, and on February 26 the third wing in the LFR moe. In this raid, alliance players will need to talk to the NPC before the last wing (last 3 bosses), which will turn them into heroes of the Horde so that they can engage in combat with the last three raid bosses. The entrance to the raid for the players of the Alliance will be in their capital, Boralus, and for the Horde, the entrance will be northwest of their capital, Dazar’alor.
Battle for Dazaralor Raid Unlock Schedule:
- January 22 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties
- January 29 – Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1
- February 12 – Raid Finder Wing 2
- February 26 – Raid Finder Wing 3
Loot from the Battle for Dazaralor raid will be of the following level:
- 370 ilvl in LFR. You will need 350 level items or higher to be able to get into the LFR queue for Dazar’Alor.
- 385 ilvl in Normal mode
- 400 ilvl in Heroic mode
- 415 ilvl in Mythic mode
How to get inside the raid Battle for Dazar’alor?
Battle for Dazar’alor raid is an instanced version of one of Horde’s locations, Zuldazar. Although for Alliance entrance is not there – they may enter the raid from their main city Boralus, but Horde Indeed can enter in Zuldazar – entrance is located northwest of their capital, Dazar’alor, near The Zocalo.
Battle for Dazar’alor bosses:
1. Boss – Horde boss – Frida Ironbellows, Alliance boss – Ra’wani Kanae
2. Boss – Horde boss – Grong, the Jungle Lord, Alliance boss – Jadefire Masters – Grimfang and Firecaller
3. Boss – Horde boss – Jadefire Masters – Flamefist and the Illuminated, Alliance boss – Grong the Revenant
- 4. Boss – Opulence Treasure Guardian
- 5. Boss – Conclave of the Chosen
- 6. Boss – King Rastakhan
- 7. Boss – High Tinker Mekkatorque
- 8. Boss – Stormwall Blockade
- 9. Boss – Jaina Proudmoore
You can buy full gear boost from Battle of Dazaralor from us. We also offer:
- Battle of Dazar’alor normal boosting;
- Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boosting;
- Battle of Dazar’alor Mythic boosting;
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore Kill;
Battle for Dazaralor raid will feature several new mounts:
G.M.O.D, loot from the High Tinker Mekkatorque. You can buy a G.M.O.D mount from us at a low price.
Dazar’alor Windreaver – reward for completing the meta-achievement Glory of the Dazar’alor Raider. You can also buy a Dazar’alor Windreaver and buy Glory of the Dazar’alor Raider from us.
Glacial Tidestorm – loot exclusively from the mythic Jaina Proudmoore kill with 100% drop, this mount will be very rare and prestigious due to how few people can kill all the bosses of the raid in the mythic mode. You can buy Glacial Tidestorm Mount from Jaina Proudmoore from us and we will fulfill your order as soon as possible.
We wish you good luck in conquering the new raid – and if you have any difficulties, we are ready to help you with Battle for Dazar’alor raid boost!