Buy Argus the Unmaker Mythic kill
In a last raid of Legion expansion, Antorus, the Burning Throne, main villain awaits us – Argus the Unmaker. Someday a great Titan, now a pawn warrior with a broken will controlled by Sargeras. He is located in the throne room in Titans’ pantheon on Argus. To make it to the throne room you will have to overcome 10 bosses in this raid. Slaying Argus in Mythic mode will yield great rewards including achievements. Mythic mode is difficult to complete even for good teams and raids who have great experience in PvE. So our team is always ready to offer our help in killing Mythic Argus – because we only work with best PvE teams in World of Warcraft!
What will I get by ordering Argus Mythic kill?
Killing Argus the Unmaker in Mythic mode you will receive:
- Blood of the Titan. By exchanging this item in Dalaran you will receive a magnificent Violet Spellwing mount.
- A Feat of Strength for killing Argus the Unmaker in heroic mode: Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker.
- With the additional option purchase, you will also get mythic mount – Shackled Ur’zul.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
Argus the Unmaker: