Order Prismatic Manapearl currency boost in WoW
Prismatic Manapearl, the sparkling sphere of Arcane energy found in Nazjatar is the new currency of the “Rise of Azshara” patch. Prismatic Manapearls will be obtained in Nazjatar in different ways: for completing lore qeuests, for world quests and for killing monsters in a given location. Currency Prismatic Manapearl is common to both factions, but the quartermasters and items that can be purchased are different. An example of mount: Ankoan Waveray for the Alliance and Unshackled Waveray for the Horde. If you have difficulties with farmingPrismatic Manapearls, we will always be happy to help you. You can purchase the amount of Prismatic Manapearls you need.
Buying Prismatic Manapearl currency in our shop you will get:
- You will receive the ordered amount of Prismatic Manapearl.
- You will receive gold and other dropped items during your boost.
Features when ordering Prismatic Manapearl boost:
- Currency Prismatic Manapearl is available to players of both factions.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Prismatic Manapearl currency boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Prismatic Manapearl currency is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- Ordering Prismatic Manapearl currency you can also buy additional options and thus save significant amount of money compared to ordering extra services one by one.
Requirements for Prismatic Manapearl boosting:
- Level 120 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Access to Nazjatar location.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.