Buy Queen Azshara kill in Eternal Palace raid
Queen Azshara – the final boss of the raid Eternal Palace of Azshara, and at all of you will find eight bosses. In the Eternal Palace there is no mount in the bosses’ drop, but there are four combat pets. As always, we have prepared for you a service that aims to help with the killing of this boss, on various difficulties you will receive various rewards. Killing Queen Azshara normal will allow you to get items of ilvl 415+. The kill of Queen Azshara Heroic will provide you with a Feat of Strength: Ahead of the Curve: Queen Aszhara and the opportunity to get equipment of 430+ level. Killing Queen of Azshara Myhic will allow you to get items of ilvl 445+ and the title Eternal.
Buying Queen Azshara kill boost from us:
- You will receive a Feat of Strength Ahead of the Curve: Queen Azshara when buying Queen Azshara Heroic Kill.
- You will receive achievement Mythic: Queen Azshara and title the Eternal when buying Queen Azshara Mythic Kill.
- When ordering Queen Azshara Normal kill you will have a chance to receive ilvl 415+ items via Personal Loot.
- When ordering Queen Azshara Heroic kill you will have a chance to receive ilvl 430+ items via Personal Loot.
- When ordering Queen Azshara Mythic kill you will have a chance to receive ilvl 445+ items via Personal Loot.
- You will have an opportunity to receive battle pets: Mindlost Bloodfrenzy, Lightless Ambusher, Nameless Octopode, Zanj’ir Poker.
- You will receive Azerite for leveling your Heart Azeroth.
Features when ordering Queen Azshara kill boost:
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Queen Azshara kill boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Queen Azshara kill is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted/Selfplay options are available for this boost.
- Ordering Queen Azshara kill boost you can also buy additional options and thus save significant amount of money compared to ordering extra services one by one.
Requirements for Queen Azshara kill service:
- Level 120 character.
- No gear requirements.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Useful information about the Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid:
In the Eternal Palace of Azshara raid, eight bosses await you:
- 1st Boss – Abyssal Commander Sivara
- 2nd or 3rd Boss – Blackwater Behemoth
- 2nd or 3rd Boss – Radiance of Azshara
- 4th Boss – Lady Ashvane
- 5th Boss – Orgozoa
- 6th Boss – The Queen’s Court
- 7th Boss – Za’qul
- 8th Boss – Queen Azshara
For the completion of this raid in heroic mode, it is required to have a minimum 400 item level, and for Mythic – 430. As usual, the Eternal Palace of Azshara is available in several difficulty modes:
- LFR (25 players) ilevel 400+ items.
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), ilevel 415 items.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), ilevel 430 items.
- Mythic mode – the most difficult raid mode, available only to 20 people. Ilevel 445 items.
Release dates of Azshara’s Eternal Palace:
- July 10 – the normal and heroic mode;
- July 17 – the mythic mode and the first wing in the LFR system;
- July 31 – the second wing of the raid in the LFR system;
- August 14 – the third raid wing in the LFR system.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 0 $
- 30 $
- 0 $
- 15 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Glory of the Draenor Raider
Upon purchase of this service we will help you to receive achievement Glory of Hellfire raider. An award for accomplishment of this achievement is the mount the Infernal Direwolf, the mighty draenor animal struck with Gul’dan’s Fel magic.140 $Rated 5.00 out of 5