Buy BFA Mythic+ weekly chest Boost
You can use Mythic+ Boost service to receive your weekly chest.
Farming different Mythic+ dungeons is already in full swing, because this is currently the easiest and fastest way to get high-level equipment. Moreover, in the BFA chest, which players receive at the end of the game week for the most difficult level of the key, now gives not one piece of equipment, but one to three (randomly). Therefore, many players are trying so hard to pass as high level of Mythic+ as possible, but unfortunately it’s not possible for everyone.
Dungeons are very hard at the moment, they have a lot of additional monsters, the killing of which takes a lot of time, and time is limited. Therefore, we offer you a service, thanks to which at the end of the game week you will receive a chest with equipment, the level of which will correspond to the option you have chosen. We divided the service into three main levels: 5, 7 and 10. You can go into the dungeon yourself, or you can trust your character in our hands.
What will I get when ordering the BFA Mythic plus – weekly chest?
- At the end of game week (Wednesday after server restart) you will receive a chest with equipment, where 1 to 3 items can drop;
- Ordering Mythic+5 chest you will receibe chest with 350-355 ilvl gear;
- Ordering Mythic+7 chest you will receibe chest with 370-370 ilvl gear;
- Ordering Mythic+10 chest you will receibe chest with 380-385 ilvl gear;
- Also you can get one or more achievements depending on your stages of passing Mythic+ dungeons;
- You will receive an achievement for the mythic dungeons completion;
- You will be one step closer to achieving the Battle for Azeroth Keymaster.
How to get a Mythic key in BFA?
There are several ways to get a Mythic key in BFA. First option – you need to go through the Mythic+0 dungeon. The second – you join the group who already have the Mythic+ key and after passing the corresponding difficulty of the dungeon you get your key from the chest after the last boss’s kill. And the third option, which is available for people who have already been in Mythic+ dungeon- you will receive the Mythic+ key from the weekly chest (on Wednesday) for the passage of any Mythic+ dungeon last week.
How to level a mythic key in BFA?
When you finish a Mythic+ dungeon in a certain given time, depending on the time for which your group has passed this dungeon, you can upgrade the key to +1, +2 or +3. If you fail to go through the dungeon in the allotted time, then the key goes down by -1 and you get another dungeon for the key. If you left the dungeon without going through it, then your key is down by -1, and the dungeon remains same.
Useful information about Mythic+ Dungeons:
- Doing all ten dungeons of BFA in the Mythic Plus mode will get you the achievement “Battle for Azeroth Keymaster”.
- After finishing Mythic +4-6 you will get a chest with the 345-355 ilvl ilvl items and 340 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +4-6 you will get a chest with the 350-355 ilvl items and 355 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +7-9 you will get a chest with the 360-365 ilvl items and 370 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +10 you will get a chest with the 380-385 ilvl items and 370 ilvl Azerite items
- Level 120 character.
- Account sharing.
- For Mythic +2 – +6 need 300+ ilvl, +7 and +8 need 320+ ilvl, +9 and +10 need 330+ ilvl.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
Mythic plus – weekly chest:
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 0 €
- 21.5 €
- 34.4 €
- 20 €
- 25 €
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!4€ 817Rated 5.00 out of 5
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)€ 1,290
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.