Buy BFA Mythic+ weekly chest Boost
You can use Mythic+ Boost service to receive your weekly chest.
Farming different Mythic+ dungeons is already in full swing, because this is currently the easiest and fastest way to get high-level equipment. Moreover, in the BFA chest, which players receive at the end of the game week for the most difficult level of the key, now gives not one piece of equipment, but one to three (randomly). Therefore, many players are trying so hard to pass as high level of Mythic+ as possible, but unfortunately it’s not possible for everyone.
Dungeons are very hard at the moment, they have a lot of additional monsters, the killing of which takes a lot of time, and time is limited. Therefore, we offer you a service, thanks to which at the end of the game week you will receive a chest with equipment, the level of which will correspond to the option you have chosen. We divided the service into three main levels: 5, 7 and 10. You can go into the dungeon yourself, or you can trust your character in our hands.
What will I get when ordering the BFA Mythic plus – weekly chest?
- At the end of game week (Wednesday after server restart) you will receive a chest with equipment, where 1 to 3 items can drop;
- Ordering Mythic+5 chest you will receibe chest with 350-355 ilvl gear;
- Ordering Mythic+7 chest you will receibe chest with 370-370 ilvl gear;
- Ordering Mythic+10 chest you will receibe chest with 380-385 ilvl gear;
- Also you can get one or more achievements depending on your stages of passing Mythic+ dungeons;
- You will receive an achievement for the mythic dungeons completion;
- You will be one step closer to achieving the Battle for Azeroth Keymaster.
How to get a Mythic key in BFA?
There are several ways to get a Mythic key in BFA. First option – you need to go through the Mythic+0 dungeon. The second – you join the group who already have the Mythic+ key and after passing the corresponding difficulty of the dungeon you get your key from the chest after the last boss’s kill. And the third option, which is available for people who have already been in Mythic+ dungeon- you will receive the Mythic+ key from the weekly chest (on Wednesday) for the passage of any Mythic+ dungeon last week.
How to level a mythic key in BFA?
When you finish a Mythic+ dungeon in a certain given time, depending on the time for which your group has passed this dungeon, you can upgrade the key to +1, +2 or +3. If you fail to go through the dungeon in the allotted time, then the key goes down by -1 and you get another dungeon for the key. If you left the dungeon without going through it, then your key is down by -1, and the dungeon remains same.
Useful information about Mythic+ Dungeons:
- Doing all ten dungeons of BFA in the Mythic Plus mode will get you the achievement “Battle for Azeroth Keymaster”.
- After finishing Mythic +4-6 you will get a chest with the 345-355 ilvl ilvl items and 340 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +4-6 you will get a chest with the 350-355 ilvl items and 355 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +7-9 you will get a chest with the 360-365 ilvl items and 370 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +10 you will get a chest with the 380-385 ilvl items and 370 ilvl Azerite items